Quantcast

Stuck Mojo

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Does anyone else on here like them? I really like (Here come) The Monster . Most of the songs in Plush 1 were by them:

Plush soundtrack:
(songs) <chump
(Here Comes) The monster <stuck mojo
Twisted <stuck mojo
breeding <stuck mojo
we all fall down <sub zero
despise <stuck mojo
animal <stuck mojo
supaman <chump

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
:think: the title of this thread is misleading... i mean, honestly, i thought i was giong to open it and see pics and a story of how a plastic hula girl ended up being wedged in your bum.

this is a terribly disappointing alternative. :hmm:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:think: the title of this thread is misleading... i mean, honestly, i thought i was giong to open it and see pics and a story of how a plastic hula girl ended up being wedged in your bum.

this is a terribly disappointing alternative. :hmm:

LOL. You need to post here more.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
My step sister went out with one of the guiatarist when she was living in GA.

I hate their studio tracks but their live versions rawked.
The Real mtb flick series used Mojo's in a couple of their vids. Like Real Sick or Real Simple.

Get the live CD recorded in Atlanta... nice commentaries such as "thank you fans, without you we'll be working at Taco Bell." something like that.

I like and still listen to the ff songs:
Monster
Pipe Bomb -if the guitar playing does not want to make you ride, you're clinically deaf.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My step sister went out with one of the guiatarist when she was living in GA.

I hate their studio tracks but their live versions rawked.
The Real mtb flick series used Mojo's in a couple of their vids. Like Real Sick or Real Simple.

Get the live CD recorded in Atlanta... nice commentaries such as "thank you fans, without you we'll be working at Taco Bell." something like that.

I like and still listen to the ff songs:
Monster
Pipe Bomb -if the guitar playing does not want to make you ride, you're clinically deaf.
I just got two of those Real videos. Twice a week I see the huge ledge here at SBCC, that Shaums March bunny hopped up on his DH bike.

I'll look for that cd.

Here's some of their songs:

Too bad, they don't have Here Comes the Monster on there. I haven't heard Pipe Bomb.