Quantcast

Stunts...

Skeg

Chimp
Sep 22, 2005
I built a stunt in my yard this weekend. a progressively narrower skinny type thing.
It goes from a 2x8 -> 2x6 -> 2x4 -> 2x4 on skinny edge.
I'm having a blast and I'm looking to build more stuff....

Anyone have any plans or pics so I can build more fun stuff???

Thanks

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What I did was raid the scrap pile at the local construction site and got all the 2x4's I could fit in the truck. I just built a bunch of ladders that I can change around. I used the long ones to decide how long I could make it, then I used all the short ones as the rungs. I made them from 4' to 6' in length, then about a foot wide. I used saw horses and other things to create some elevation change, but it was all moveable.

I don't have any pictures and I haven't set it up since I have been racing this year, but it was easy to do and I only spent money on nails and screws.

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Pics from last year outdoor festivals at Boucherville (just south of Montreal, Qc) and Duchesnay (near Quebec city). We built the stunts to be portable, easy to move, and with a very familiy oriented thinking since it's a public event.
Boucherville trip report: http://www.allezy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2136
Duchesnay trip report: http://www.allezy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2231

You can also do a seach for Vallée Pruneau on the web. You'll find pics of my previous project, including drops, step-up, many teeter-tooter, log ride, etc.

In fact, Google is your friend. Give it a try and you'll find some amazing feats. ;)

-HypNo

Skeg

Chimp
Sep 22, 2005
splat said:
Build one of these

Thanks for all your help everyone.
I'm leaning towards building this as it looks like it would be easy to break down once the snow arrives.
Please add any other pics you have as I plan to keep building new stuff.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
splat said:
Build one of these

I started building a "ladder type thing" with some stuff I laying around in the garage. I think I was making things too wide (3 ft.)...how wide is something like that?