Quantcast

Sugar Mtn Pics

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
wow robert...that's incredible. like gorrillas in the mist or something.
Thanks Brandon! I was hoping to see you guys this weekend. I found out a cousin of mine, who used to race, knows you. He says you guys used to ride together before the days of Noah. Of course i had to mention lil'maninal and like everyone else he was way stoked on the noah vids.

Just about all of the photos in the fog turned out pretty darn cool i think. I just need to find some time (in between everything else) to get some processing done.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I looked for the numbers posted earlier and i came up with nothing... I'll be at Wolf Ridge in August, so maybe next time...

one from saturday's DS

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
He says you guys used to ride together before the days of Noah.

what is this mystical period of time you speak of? you mean i used to ride with other adults? ahh yes, i do recall a time before my life was filled with the daily chaos of screaming and gnashing of teeth....please, tell me more stories ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Anybody besides me stop by the FJ Cruiser truck and have some fun with the free photo and "multi-tool"? Never could keep a straight face...

Jeremy R's quote:
Oh Shet!
Is there a vet in the house?
Cause these pythons are SICK! :rofl:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I hung out long enough to check out the inside of the FJ you’re pictured with and snag one of the multi-tools, but that was bout it. That truck was pretty badazzz though.

Here is one of the few semi-pro DH shots I managed to grab (#307)

I’m slowly putting together a gallery of some of the shots from the two days I played on the mountain. I’m more or less picking at them in-between processing other portrait/wedding photos... I get way more stoked on the bike photos, but the others have to take priority for the moment…

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
I hung out long enough to check out the inside of the FJ you’re pictured with and snag one of the multi-tools, but that was bout it. That truck was pretty badazzz though.

Here is one of the few semi-pro DH shots I managed to grab (#307)

I’m slowly putting together a gallery of some of the shots from the two days I played on the mountain. I’m more or less picking at them in-between processing other portrait/wedding photos... I get way more stoked on the bike photos, but the others have to take priority for the moment…
Excellent angle of the top rock section. I tell people it's like a downhill escalator....brbrbrbrbrbbrbrbr

kona-rider

Monkey
Sep 17, 2006
Chapel Hill, NC/Charleston, SC
You two not got any wrecks on tape?
i came really close to getting a good crash pic of the guy who was riding a stab...dont know his name or number but he raced a howler in the ds. I was taking pictures at that the jump under the lifts and he rolled around it and then just slid out on that small rock jump below it...fell right at my feet

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Wait, they scheduled a NATIONAL event that scheduled with Crankworx?

BWAHAHAHAHA.
technically anything that is more than 1000 miles, 2 international flights, 10 hours in the air or 4 time zones away isn't really a conflict.

Sugar's goal wasn't exactly to draw 25,000 Canadian hucker gnar groms in black t's and skate shoes.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
This just in:
Banner Elk, NC is 2981 miles, or 1 day and 20 hours drive.....from Whistler, BC.

The reason for our low turnout was two fold:
2 weeks worth of rain bunked XC
A lift the speed of evolution (everybody is driving to Snowshoe next week instead to ride a high speed quad for 8 hours straight for less money and cheaper hotel.). Actually, the expensive rooms are USA CYCLING'S FAULT!! Sugar begged for a late May or early June date to accomodate everyone and to have vacancies and lower rates...but USA Cycling forced them to take this week.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Well... check out the gallery i put together. I'll prolly add a few more photos over the next few days, but here it is in it's current fashion. ----> sugar gallery

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Well... check out the gallery i put together. I'll prolly add a few more photos over the next few days, but here it is in it's current fashion. ----> sugar gallery
Let us know when you update the gallery more.

I just noticed in Kona-rider's pics, he caught me rock farming on Friday during practice in the background of one guys practice run. Easy to spot the socks.