Quantcast

Sugar Mtn Pictures

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Here are some pictures that my father took during the race.

I am in the process of editing video footage right now. I will have the video done and ready for viewing by monday afternoon!

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
DHracer1067 - I can run that one through Photoshop and try to lighten it up a bit if you would like. Let me know.

t

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dhracer1067 i think this is you. lemme know if ya want the high res. if its not you then uhhhhhh.

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
Nice pics, y'all! Isn't Sugar Mountain like 30 minutes away from Asheville, if I can remember correctly? If not, I'm prolly getting it mixed up with Tsali.

Are they holding NORBA races there in late September/October @ Sugar? Just curious.... the course looks like its something that I'd like to bomb down during the weekends when I'm free.

-CAbiker (moving to NC or GA in 2nd week of Sept.)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
cali4niabiker said:
Nice pics, y'all! Isn't Sugar Mountain like 30 minutes away from Asheville, if I can remember correctly? If not, I'm prolly getting it mixed up with Tsali.

Are they holding NORBA races there in late September/October @ Sugar? Just curious.... the course looks like its something that I'd like to bomb down during the weekends when I'm free.

-CAbiker (moving to NC or GA in 2nd week of Sept.)
its about an hour from asheville. near boone. its fun, 20 dollars for a day pass. always muddy and pretty damn rocky.

Jamsoul

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
tha boot
This was a good race had lots of fun hanging with the guys from Gravitypilot.net Bill, Batman, Carter, SPeedy, Carter, John n John, Vin etc

The course was pretty well done; just needed some doubles for big air opportunities. Heim's Got skills he just needs a real bike....with more than 2 inches of travel

Batman snores loud as hell...and rips mighty farts in his sleep....ha ha :)