Quantcast

Suggestions on were to look

Going_Loud

Chimp
Oct 2, 2006
Minnesota
Hopefully, in May I will be moving down to Phoenix. I was wondering if you guys had some suggestions on areas to live that are close to some good riding. I was thinking central or south Phoenix that would be close to South Mountain. What do you guys think?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Guadalupe is nice. :twitch: South Phoenix can be sketchy, but there are many new developments. Ahwatukee is a nice area and the North Mountain area in central Phoenix has easy access to Trail 100, etc.

Going_Loud

Chimp
Oct 2, 2006
Minnesota
What can you guys tell me about the area in south phoenix between Baseline and 24th to 40th street? This is that area that I am looking at.

Thanks

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
What apartment are you looking at...The Raven? If so, we looked there and it was a dump! If it's in your price range look at the Pinnacle at South Mountain. We love it, and it's at one of the entrances to South Mountain. 48th st and Guadalupe.

Going_Loud

Chimp
Oct 2, 2006
Minnesota
What apartment are you looking at...The Raven? If so, we looked there and it was a dump! If it's in your price range look at the Pinnacle at South Mountain. We love it, and it's at one of the entrances to South Mountain. 48th st and Guadalupe.
\

I was looking at an apartment off of South pointe parkway that was south of baseline. That is pretty close to the area that you are talking about. Right?