Quantcast

Suicide mission!

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Awesome trail in Thousand oaks, and very rocky, steep, loose and technical. I gotta go back, but hopefully I won't get lost and run out of water next time! :eek:

Shot 3/11/10

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I dont get the whole unicycle thing just grab a bike and manual all the way down!
God knows you probrably have MAD wheelie skills based on riding that stuff on that unicycle!
Either way man you got some seriousley sick 1 wheel skills and Id love to have that balance to apply to my mtbn!
Ya got skills brother!!! :thumb:

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
I dont get the whole unicycle thing just grab a bike and manual all the way down!
God knows you probrably have MAD wheelie skills based on riding that stuff on that unicycle!
Either way man you got some seriousley sick 1 wheel skills and Id love to have that balance to apply to my mtbn!
Ya got skills brother!!! :thumb:
Thanks much! Actually, I've ridden a mtb maybe twice in my life, so I don't have any real experience with them. I also think that the balance point is quite different on a bike, so doing a wheelie on two wheels might not be very easy for me. :)

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Yep. I can ride a unicycle and I can manual, but for some reason the two are entirely different skills.
But I would guess that people with above average bike skill would learn to ride a uni faster than others. And same probably goes for skilled uni riders learning to do more extreme forms of mtb-ing.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I learned in a day. I could do crankflips, ride one footed, hop onto things, etc... Biking is just way more fun I think. And the two do help each other I believe in balance, but not significantly. Manualing and riding a unicycle are totally different. But the feeling you get when you first can ride one 100 feet is amazing. Haha.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Haha, when you are hunting down that cross country guy on the bike, and sticking your finger in your cats mouth. Best parts, haha.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Haha, when you are hunting down that cross country guy on the bike, and sticking your finger in your cats mouth. Best parts, haha.
Thanks, I try to put in a variety of things. I must've stood on that big boulder for 10 minutes before I went for it! And I've done bigger drops than that...like the one in my avater. :D