Quantcast

Summer Beer Thread

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just got some Anderson Valley Summer Solstice cerveza crema. it's pretty good, but the "crema" part is right on the target. it tastes a bit like cream soda. kinda strange, but i like it at the same time.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
summerhoney by big sky best beer ever, i am getting 3 kegs of it for our keggorator before its season is over. also easy street wheat

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
Four Peaks Peach Ale :drool: is an awesome tasteing beer, pretty much just taste like peach and beer. it really make a good drink when it is really really damn hot out like it is now her in AZ. anyone else from AZ had it.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Monteith's Summer Ale.

It's a New Zealand Beer so it comes out during out winter for us, but I kid you not when I say it is the nectar of the gods. Little sweet for me, but goes down so smooth, drink it all night during the summer. I think it is the honey they add that makes it so tasty.

The Ito

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I have been drinking this for the past week, it looked intriguing at my local grocery store. Its quite tasty

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I have been drinking this for the past week, it looked intriguing at my local grocery store. Its quite tasty

Seadog is pretty good. There seems to be a bunch of good Micro-Brew in Maine lately - Sea Dog, Sunday River, Casco Bay, Gritty McDuff's, Shipyard, Allagash, Sebago, Kennebec, etc.

THIS might be worth going to if you live in the Northeast. :drool:

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
A nice IPA on a summer evening (especially after a long ride) is key. I just finished a few bottles of Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA after a particularly brutal ride....mmmmm tasty!
And for those of you that want to take it to the next level go for the 90 Minute Imperial IPA. (9% Alc. by volume)