Quantcast

Sun Bmf Rims For Dj'n

racerX

Chimp
Jan 20, 2002
Camas Valley, Oregon
I have purchased a pair of big mammoth fats and am wondering if they are able to take the abuse of 20' + gaps and huge drops? they state they are able but I was wanting some more input. I have already hagged two regular double walls and a Mavic 221. also where on a scale of 1 to 10 would you rate them and Noleen Chubby LTs for front suspension. please help

Racer X:devil:

JOhnG

Chimp
Dec 23, 2001
DC
i have a 26" mammoh and it's held up on 6-8 foot drops but i also have 6" of front suspension so take it for what it's worth.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
for a long time on my 20" and they stood up to stair gaps and heavy street riding...I would get them again in a second.....D

RideSiK

Chimp
Apr 23, 2002
australia
Originally posted by BMXman
for a long time on my 20" and they stood up to stair gaps and heavy street riding...I would get them again in a second.....D
ummmm there not availible in 20" to my knowledge its only 24 and 26... you must be thinking of the bfr?

ive got some bmfs on order as well :D

M

M.W.

Originally posted by RideSiK

ummmm there not availible in 20" to my knowledge its only 24 and 26... you must be thinking of the bfr?

ive got some bmfs on order as well :D
They're the same thing except the mammoth has that plastic cover.

M

M.W.

Originally posted by Sideways

Everything is good enough.
ahaha, that's my main philosophy with pretty much everything.

Hehe, if I can afford it, then it's fine.

M

M.W.

Originally posted by RideSiK

i stand corrected:)
I dunno why they made 2 different rims... Or why the Mammoth has that plastic thing... I think the BFR looks cooler, personally...