Quantcast

Sun Peaks this coming weekend

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Was there a week ago, right after the rains in the loops hit..The trails were running superbly! You will def enjoy yourself :)

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
holliswood said:
The fam and I are going to be at Sun Peaks this weekend.

Anybody going to be up there?

I'll be up there with the family also. We'll be there from Friday thru Monday. I've never been there so it should be a good time..
Wanna hook up for a run or two?

Cuervo

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
The old man race isn't till Sept 2nd. You going up to dial in the course or something?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Cuervo said:
The old man race isn't till Sept 2nd. You going up to dial in the course or something?

Oh man thats cold. No, I just had an oppurtunity to go up for the weekend with some freinds of ours on Sun Peaks dime so I couldn't pass it up.

Are the masters worlds going to be up there again?

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Yep, masters worlds are at the peaks again. The riding during the worlds is actually less crowded than whistler on a usual saturday. Of course, they will have the course closed off, but the rest of the hill will be fairly empty. Sunpeaks is never crowded :)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
seand said:
Yep, masters worlds are at the peaks again. The riding during the worlds is actually less crowded than whistler on a usual saturday. Of course, they will have the course closed off, but the rest of the hill will be fairly empty. Sunpeaks is never crowded :)
What are the dates for the worlds?