Quantcast

Sun Ringle Contact

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
I've tried calling them at least 4 times today and no one is answering, there is just a wierd recording that says to leave a message. Anyone have a different contact # besides 1 (888) 4SUNRIM or the other number on their site that doesn't work? They sent me my new wheels(ADD) but left out the disc side spacer for the front hub(jumping flea) so I can't use my front wheel and I am leaving for Whistler early Sunday morning. Anyone know any shops that might have the spacer in the bay area or possibly in Whistler?
Thanks,
Ryan

jhhubb

Chimp
Apr 19, 2006
the all mighty 303
i've had trouble getting them in the past. Tried to prodeal a wheelset from them last year but could never get them. Ended up building the wheels myself.

If your ever in CO come to an MSC race they are at all of those.

Good luck and I'm no help, just wanted to share my frustration.

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
i've had trouble getting them in the past. Tried to prodeal a wheelset from them last year but could never get them. Ended up building the wheels myself.

If your ever in CO come to an MSC race they are at all of those.

Good luck and I'm no help, just wanted to share my frustration.
Yeah I ordered it direct from them with the pro deal and it came within a week. I looked in the directory and they are not showing up as being located in Indiana like there website states does anyone know where they are located?

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
^^^^Tried that number to and they didn't answer.:mad: I have now called every shop in the north bay area and no one has one, not even go ride. Looks like I might have to find one in whistler