Quantcast

Sunday August 3rd Pics!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Wow, Diablo was the SH!t today.... Sticky + Fast Trails = Great Time!

Seems like everyone was ripping, excluding that guy with the huffy hard tail going down Alpine.... :disgust1:....

Took some decent shots today the full galley is located HERE Free for your taking! Enjoy! The Album Will be updated from time to time so please be patient! Otherwise, Enjoy!

Just a few

This Guy Owes me Money!

OMG, 2 weeks in a row, looks like your luck is on the UP side!

Another one....

I Can Clear Tables too!

Again.... I will Be updating the album located HERE so please be patien as i upload all of the images....

Oh Yeah.... U guys Missed some good Views Today!

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
wtfffff i missed out on the girls? damn my life. and dave i keep missin you i was there friday and saturday. pics look good.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
So it's official, cute girls only go on Sundays, guess i'll have to skip a day during the week to add in Sunday. I don't have to tell you, good pictures as always Mr. Tufino.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Hey dave awesome day to ride today wish i could of made it recuperating from a saturday evening wedding .Hats off to the hot young ladies best shot of the year so far. See you next weekend on my new 09 glory. Sizzle!

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
UUUUmmmmmm! Pudgerific...

The girl in the pink might be packing something a little extra. :brows:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
wtfffff i missed out on the girls? damn my life. and dave i keep missin you i was there friday and saturday. pics look good.
Dennis - honestly, you have NO idea man... there were these 2 other girls that weren't even part of the bikini crew in the limo... Lord have mercy...

I'll be up again on Friday and Sat. - let's ride!

Dave - thanks for the pics! They look awesome!

Lol - I never cared about getting my pic taken, I just thought it was funny that in spite of all the photogs I regularly see on the mountain it would be impossible for anyone NOT to get their pic taken... and yet nothing of me until now. :biggrin:

I thought sam hill was at bromont this weekend?
LOL - he is. That was me. All the guys who are associated with I.H. get the same 1 or 2 batches of jerseys to choose from. So I got this one over the phone, and once I saw it... well... yeah... but I don't give a sh!t... I dig it.

Last edited: