Quantcast

sunday gfmt

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Both nights after my Moderna vaccine I have had some fairly short lived chest pains, assuming it is a coincidence.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Headed to the local pool today to try and not drown the kids. Slept well but awoke to the wife coughing. Feelin' pretty good about my ride yesterday...spent a few minutes last night tearing down the crankset and reassembling to chase a squeek...I love working on bikes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Why the Hulk Hogan memes?

/me had no big plans today. Ride with kids to a playground. Watch some more movies with them, probably: did episode 1 yesterday after episodes 4-6 over the last week.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Are you going to have even ridden a bike this year or even ridden the new ///Yeti before next Sunday? :D
I got the spring changed yesterday! And no. I will not have ridden it before next Sunday. I'll be climbing with @Nick (if not further back) and descending with you (if not further back).

Wait a second... That's a lot of climbing. I'm thinking we might need to do like... LotB or something that probably won't kill me. As a separate ride of course.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stormed all night. At times the wind had the camper rocking. The river looks like it came up a few inches from all the rain but the water is still clear. My back is quite stiff from all the flycasting yesterday. Espresso and ibuprofen to start the day seems reasonable.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
SORE after a full day yesterday of putting in brick borders around the flowerbeds. Very quick ride with the wife this morning to to possibly help/hurt the soreness.

@jstuhlman are you going to be around next weekend?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stormed all night. At times the wind had the camper rocking. The river looks like it came up a few inches from all the rain but the water is still clear. My back is quite stiff from all the flycasting yesterday. Espresso and ibuprofen to start the day seems reasonable.
"Wind" :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bikes ridden. Still got out early enough that it was wonderfully cool, and also beat the crowds. Doing some cleaning, then a buddy is coming over for grilling and beers. Wings have been marinating since this time yesterday.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Localish guy listed his kids Roscoe 24" so we met him this morning and now small one has a new to her bike. It's a pretty sweet ride (though she and Sq-Earl are already thinking of putting a fork on it). Ah yes, the bug has been passed down to this one. Tall one is 16 and consumed with driving now so not much biking has been done. Might join the neighbors on the lake for dinner and some boating. That is all.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Either something bloomed and allergies going nuts or I have the anal SARS(-1)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Did ride a place with tight trees close to the trail. While probably eveybody on here will tell me again that this is bad trail building, there is significant more space between trees than at the Tweed Valley EWS. :cool:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Wife made Jalapeño hot sauce this evening. I may never go back to store bought again. I’ll grow peppers in the house this winter. Dang…
E1A9E7D2-52EB-451F-8617-89EC78A458CD.jpeg