Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
First pedal-bike ride today since last October. Oof, it was excellent, but an ass kicker with two fast, much younger riders.
The gym helped a ton with overall balance and strength, but speed (on the ups), not so much. There is no replacement for saddle time.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Well, Avy my friend, I had eggs, bacon and potatoes, and a glass of water. Oh, and a biscuit.

Amazing conditions today. I'm toast.
I hope it was good. I had eggs,bacon and toast. 2 cups of coffee with my Mom and Stepdad. Lost my Father to Covid and my Mom does not know who I am? Alzs,took my Papup(her father),and will take Avy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
First pedal-bike ride today since last October. Oof, it was excellent, but an ass kicker with two fast, much younger riders.
The gym helped a ton with overall balance and strength, but speed (on the ups), not so much. There is no replacement for saddle time.
I used to think that until I started hiking with a full pack.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It is a bummer when you don’t have a good seal around your rod, agreed

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So I was kind of ambivalent about skiing Highlands today after our day at Ajax yesterday, but hoo boy was I wrong.

Absolutely bonkers day - skied the Bowl once, several shots in Deep Temerity then finished up with a run down Oly Bowl. :dead:

Coverage there today was just ridiculous.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I work with morons. Critical thinking is a lost art. 3 help calls for failed wheel chair lifts first two were the lift is stuck at an angle and won't move. Me> did you have all the weight on one side of the platform. them> yeah why? ME>you triggered the safety shut off, use the manual over ride, lower the lift to the ground center the load, re engage the motor and try again...Them> hey it works

Last one, lift stopped working an It has no
20230312_164725.jpg
power. Me> are the safeties engaged? Them> yes. Me> Is the controller plugged in to the power unit. Them> yes. I go out there. ID 10T failure takes me 3 seconds to seen that the hand controller is not plugged into the power unit. Me> didn't I ask to to check the connection, Them> yes. Me> did you actually touch it, Them> no but I looked at it

I so wanted to slap these dimwits ups side the head

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Pennsyltucky reporting in, can confirm.
tennessee might be less racist than the white island colony some people on here always talk about fleeing to but never do....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You have a habit of living in lots of really rich places...
credit my dad working for a food distribution company for mcdonalds on the east coast and running multiple warehouses in the northeast for 25 years....

baton rouge louisiana and bedford texas were not that rich....

fauquier county virginia in the 80's/90's was middle class...

same as franklin in the early 2000's....

the month we were in breckenridge at the snowmobile rental place on tiger road near the national forests....that road had two or three small mcmansions in training and a couple of A frame houses on it.....mid level boougie at the time...