Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
3 hours later, the kart is clean (by Haley and Hannah), tools are moved from the modular tool boxes back into the normal smaller bags that fit into the car with the kart, spare tires are mounted, and said modular toolboxes are mounted onto the wall.

I finally got a really good look at a clean underside of her kart clean and good god does she hammer the shit out of it. We will be selling it at the end of the season and that won't help with keeping the value. I have a pretty good idea who will be buying it, assuming they don't pick up something in the interim, so we should get a good amount, but not if she keeps this up. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got invited for beers and tacos by a friend with a bunch of his coworkers. Was a 3:1 toddler to adult ratio in a bar. I got a lot of new age mommy advise. Despite being 15 years older than everyone and in much better health, it would that if I drank apple cider vinegar and did hot yoga I too could become a frail overweight 35 year old.

Last edited:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
3 hours later, the kart is clean (by Haley and Hannah), tools are moved from the modular tool boxes back into the normal smaller bags that fit into the car with the kart, spare tires are mounted, and said modular toolboxes are mounted onto the wall.

I finally got a really good look at a clean underside of her kart clean and good god does she hammer the shit out of it. We will be selling it at the end of the season and that won't help with keeping the value. I have a pretty good idea who will be buying it, assuming they don't pick up something in the interim, so we should get a good amount, but not if she keeps this up. :rolleyes:
Haven't been around much lately.....She's going to Rotax Jr., no?

In other (somewhat related news), I really don't like mounting seats. I forgot about that. And, my preferred seat is much different than the standard ones. Makes it even more fun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haven't been around much lately.....She's going to Rotax Jr., no?

In other (somewhat related news), I really don't like mounting seats. I forgot about that. And, my preferred seat is much different than the standard ones. Makes it even more fun.
MiniMax this year then Junior Rotax next year when she goes full size.

And I'm all about the tool/shop mounting it. I had a spare that we mounted so that she could borrow a friend's kart, who is way smaller. Took 3 drills for both front holes just doing it off the stand with a flat edge to keep it level. It can't be remounted anymore. Well worth the $200. :twitch:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Not sure. Was thinking Oregon/eastern Washington. Haven’t ridden there yet.

Quebec has entered the chat. How’s the riding around your neck? Still need to make a trip there..
Oregon and Washington for sure. Easier to vanlife it there than Quebec.

For a shorter drive though, Quebec City region is hard to beat these days. Lookup Sentiers du Moulin (SDM), Vallée Bras du Nord (VBN) and Empire 47 (E47) on the toob. Some gnarly shitz out there. You also have Mont Sainte-Anne (MSA) not too far away.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure. Was thinking Oregon/eastern Washington. Haven’t ridden there yet.

Quebec has entered the chat. How’s the riding around your neck? Still need to make a trip there..
We have some nice flowy trails here, but nothing too outstanding. Its pretty flat here, compared to most other places.

If you were passing through, there is one spot I'd say to go to, otherwise in reality just take the shorter route to Quebec. :busted: