Quantcast

Sunday Hardware Question

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
Hey, I broke a bolt on my sunday a while ago and tried emailing them many many times, never got a response to any of them, and I cant find **** on their new site, so I cant find a number to call, so I thought Id come to you guys. Its the piece that is like male/female (one piece screws into the other) that is the lower shock mount heres a picture of what Im talking about. Can anyone give me suggestions on what to do about getting a new one cuz I realllllly wanna ride when i heal (coming off a broken kneecap). I dont even know how it broke, I was jumping one day and jumped off my bike and realized there was alot of play in the rear and looked at it and half the bolt was gone and I was like what the hell? Hopefully someone can help me, please let me know.

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
Call this number (Iron Horse) during normal business hours 1 800 645 5477

I'm not sure who you'd speak to, but I am pretty sure there is an extension for warantee/service.

Tell them what happened and they should send you a bolt kit.

You could have got some of the older bolts that weren't to spec (they would break really easily) that is my guess. As I have gone an entire season on mine with no issues or wear.

Hope this helps.

E.T.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
NorCal
Now that I look at your post more you have an 05. Most of those came with the not to spec shock bolts.

They will fix it no problem.