stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Took kiddo to the fall fest at our trails. Damn kid road10ish miles. Got there at 11 assuming we’d leave in an hour or so. 7 hours later. . . Was a good Saturday.

pass out last night with one of our outside cats in the house. Woke up at 4:30 to the smell of cat shit. . . So I’ve got that going for me.

Accidentally a Can Am Defender on Friday. It seems to be cool.
546B396C-BFAF-4527-BDEC-7B460CBE7567.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it's already 8:40 pm on Sunday

slackers

I did not sleep much on the flight out here. may spring for the paid upgrade to business (on my dime) for the way back.

edit: not for the $5,070 they want, though. maybe the $3,499 that they were showing for the way out here when I checked in

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Election day in Poland. Maybe if we are lucky we get rid off our insane populist government. If we are unlucky they get enough support to form a coalition with the worst party in history. A party that defends russia, has ties to them, pretends to be libertarian (I mean that's already dumb) but is for a full abortion ban, defends child abuse, is against age of consent laws (one of the leaders literally talks about "soft pedophilia"), had leaked memos of "we need to be antisemetic to get more votes", complains there are too many "non whites" on the streets and has members claiming vaccines implant 5g chips into you...

Also the ruling party tried to slip in a referendum into the election with super skewed questions to fuck more shit up.

So fingers crossed we are lucky and get a coalition led by a lukewarm centrist party that doesn't know people outside of corporative executives exist since they at least waste less money on dumb shit and don't attack basic rights.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Team training day at a track that Haley hasn't been to since her first day in a real kart.

Yesterday Haley and I were talking about who is racing which classes next year while Wifey was asleep and totally missed that she woke up and was eaves dropping on us. She got to hear Haley candidly talking about moving up, away from specific kids who are lap traffic and/or erratic drivers, and other reasons why she wants to move up. The speed gaps being the biggest issue, which aren't as substantial in Mini, because everyone is more experienced and stronger drivers. We shall see how it changes her take on getting her into Rotax.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Its almost my anniversary and we took Monday and Tuesday off to not celebrate. We had talked about taking Frita for a short trip, but the weather is absolute shit. We might still take the pups to the coast for a swim at some point. My plan is to do as little as possible today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Stevew is addicted to The Insta™ :busted:

Off and on rain today. Gonna go for an easy ride and then lounge.

This cold weather and darkness is sucking already. When are we allowed to start counting down until spring?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Worked in the studio until 4:00 am last night. On the way home nearly got plowed into at a stoplight by a group of dipshits flying down the street in a Subaru swerving to the point of almost flipping. One idiot was leaning out the window wearing a mask and throwing white boy gang signs. At first they pulled in front of me and I thought they might get out and pull some shit. Little do they know, I’m old, angry and wouldn’t hesitate to run over one of them if my life was threatened.

Probably not going to stay in this city much longer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LONG week at school capped off with a field hockey game (hard fought loss) and homecoming chaperone. I am still tired and have no voice from coaching too many games this week. Sectionals start Wednesday and we are mid pack so playing the 3rd seat on their home field. Also need to take a look at the music for a show I am playing at the beginning of November but right now I am pouring another cup of coffee and heading outside to remove a copious amount of leaves from the yard!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also carnitas and tamale day at the bodega. 10am and I will be there early this time. The key is before church gets out. That bitch got packed last time at 12:30. Everyone in their Sunday best while I'm a shlub in a band shirt and jeans. :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Also carnitas and tamale day at the bodega. 10am and I will be there early this time. The key is before church gets out. That bitch got packed last time at 12:30. Everyone in their Sunday best while I'm a shlub in a band shirt and jeans. :rofl:
bible thumpers....fucking hell...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Worked in the studio until 4:00 am last night. On the way home nearly got plowed into at a stoplight by a group of dipshits flying down the street in a Subaru swerving to the point of almost flipping. One idiot was leaning out the window wearing a mask and throwing white boy gang signs. At first they pulled in front of me and I thought they might get out and pull some shit. Little do they know, I’m old, angry and wouldn’t hesitate to run over one of them if my life was threatened.

Probably not going to stay in this city much longer.

is the meth strong out there....

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Rugby World Cup. At least it's not judged like Rampage. As far as I understand (I never played but attended plenty of games and after parties with bros in college) they let the play go and see what happens. Then call something, if necessary. That's a real sport. :)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
bible thumpers....fucking hell...
Not sure any of these Mexicans are bible thumpers, but they do get dressed up fancy for Sunday service. This place is a little slice of home in this hell hole. I had no idea we even had this many Mexicans in town. :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
it's already 8:40 pm on Sunday

slackers

I did not sleep much on the flight out here. may spring for the paid upgrade to business (on my dime) for the way back.

edit: not for the $5,070 they want, though. maybe the $3,499 that they were showing for the way out here when I checked in
Why not just by an Ambien for a dollar? Instant $5,069.00 savings!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One pound of carnitas, 4 chicken tamales, 4 pork tamales, container of onions and cilantro, container of house red sauce, and a bottle of habanero sauce. $30. It's pretty crazy, and insanely good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not sure any of these Mexicans are bible thumpers, but they do get dressed up fancy for Sunday service. This place is a little slice of home in this hell hole. I had no idea we even had this many Mexicans in town. :rofl:
pentacostal snake handling sect maybe...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
New PNW 200mm dropper installed on my bike along with Timber bells on mine and my wife's.

Then battery shenanigans on both the Mazda and the Nissan.

This afternoon gon' be processing tomatoes and baking some bread.

I should go ride my bike, too.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
.5k "race" this morning. Halfway through there is a donut stop, the finish line is a pub. Good times were had all around. Very silly event...

Then the Frau asked me to vacuum the upstairs...I get in trouble w/ her for doing it wrong. Very silly event...