Quantcast

Sunday Morning Patapsco Rides

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
For anyone who is interested!!!:thumb:

Its that time of year again, Princeton Sports is doing a group ride every Sunday morning starting at the Park & Ride (Rolling Road). WEATHER PERMITTING, we will start at 8 A.M. We will get in about a 2 hour ride, for most of us have to make it back before 11:30 for work. You are more then welcome to join, just look for the Princeton Sports van and come over and says whats up. Haha. Hope to see some of you out there. This is a good way to meet friends and explore more of the park. If you need help with directions or would like to check if we are riding Sunday just in case the weather is bad, PM me. Or you can call the store before 5:00 PM on Saturday's at (410) 995-1894 to see if the ride is still on. This Sunday looks good so I think we will be out there. If you are looking for a good time, come join us and hope to see you there.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
HotButterToppin said:
Do any hot girls show up to these rides, or is it a total sausage convention?
Based on my one trip out there.....no. In fact, there were no girls whatsoever, let alone hot.

You'd probably be better off trolling LRR for randoms...maybe lay your bike down on the side of the trail and fake an injury or something :)

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
rpk1988 said:
For anyone who is interested!!!:thumb:

Its that time of year again, Princeton Sports is doing a group ride every Sunday morning starting at the Park & Ride (Rolling Road). WEATHER PERMITTING, we will start at 8 A.M. We will get in about a 2 hour ride, for most of us have to make it back before 11:30 for work. You are more then welcome to join, just look for the Princeton Sports van and come over and says whats up. Haha. Hope to see some of you out there. This is a good way to meet friends and explore more of the park. If you need help with directions or would like to check if we are riding Sunday just in case the weather is bad, PM me. Or you can call the store before 5:00 PM on Saturday's at (410) 995-1894 to see if the ride is still on. This Sunday looks good so I think we will be out there. If you are looking for a good time, come join us and hope to see you there.
I'll definitely see you guys out there this summer though I'm dragging my feet on getting a longer stem to throw on for XC rides...I'll get on that soon, within a month or so.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
MudGrrl said:
I was thinking about showing up

but I don't want to bother the sausage convention.........
Tis' is not a sausage convention. Just no girls ever showed up. Wait, one girl did. Like I said, anyone can join, so come out and have some fun. There is a first for everything!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I see. Well then...moving back in the direction that this thread was intended for. Sunday mornings...yea good times to be had.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am pretty sure we are still riding. It would probably be smart to call Princeton to check in. I am out of town right now.