Quantcast

Sunday no funday

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That 3hr nap/pass out after class wasn't helpful, because I'm still awake now. Fuck.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got up at 6am while everybody was sleeping. Drove up north to a trail system that runs along the coast. Rode for a hour and 45. Then stopped by a plan sale.

IMG_6556.jpeg

showing the basement apartment to a couple of interested people.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Breakfast and back in front of the computer for class. Gonna be another long day. At least it's largely investments and retirement planning today - those are much easier topics for me.

Edit: I was wrong. It's investments and income taxes. The second half of the day is going to be miserable.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rode both days over the weekend, did 25km today and didn't feel as useless as expected.
Got my hipster on yesterday and threw the dslr in the hydration pack but was a bit late to get decent photos of flowers, coz buying macro lenses made me more weird than I was already, yay.
IMGK0157.jpg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Looks like it rained much of the night. Not riding with eldest kid then. Was thinking LotB (normal route, no Rutabega) but not today.

so far today I have played snuggle monster with eldest kid and snuggled with snuggly middle kid. Youngest is up but hasn’t ventured over here yet.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Sunday is moto day. Up early and loaded by 7:30, wife might be ready by 9:30. Hope to be trail bound before 10, damnit. Supposed to not be scorching today, so it should be good. I haven't ridden in a bit, so it could be hilarious.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Some of the questions people ask are scary when you think about the fact that they manage people's money. Just went through options and somebody asked what 'out of the money' means. That's a standard one and you need to know to get your series 7 license.

Another asked what is the difference between real estate and REITs. This is investing 101 - which is fucking scary.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bruh I fuckin killed my bike ride this morning. I got up at 4:30 and was pedaling at 5:30, trying to maximize no traffic early on Sunday. Rode 100 miles at 19.4 mph, which was a race simulation. I felt great the entire ride. Then I had a three mile brick run, which somehow seemed harder than the ride.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Want to go to the coffee shop but the church/movie theater next to it brings a crowd that makes parking a challenge, and makes the line long and loud.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, going along with the thread title, just found out one of our good friend has pancreatic cancer. An absolutely amazing guy, and a talented author.
poo.
Wife is a puddle.

Last edited: