Quantcast

sunday set up

factorymx

Monkey
Jul 24, 2007
what set up is everyone running on there iron horse sunday, and is anyone running smaller cranks for better clearance on rocks etc...

chatua

Chimp
Jul 3, 2007
My sunday is mad confused. Carbon fiber SDG seat, Monkeylite SL composite bars, and other light weights with 2.5 Navegals and Halo Combat rims. Comes in at 44lbs.

The cranks are 165mm and there are still good chunks scraped off the ends. Definitely go for shorter cranks.

Love my Sunday, super fast through berms, very flickable for a DH bike, and floats through rock gardens instead of plowing through.

Also, I'm 6' and the medium fits perfectly.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
my sunday is 40lbs its the o6 wc but has rf diablous crankset, 2.5 tyres, ti spring (not for long) sunline bars, thompson post and velo saddle, juicy 5 brakes 6 inch rear rotor winter upgrades will be new paint, new red link, saddle, mavic rims, and new bashgaurd

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
165mm cranks bash gaurd, and 18psi front and 15psi rear

minion dhf 2.5 tyres
why would you run a lower psi in the rear? that is just plain wrong, and asking for an understear problem... and 15-18 psi is way way too low unless you want a bike that rolls like a slug and squirms when ridden above 5mph

24-30 front and rear depending on weight and terrain... at most run the front 2psi less than the rear, but try to keep them the same