Quantcast

sunday shred session?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
whos coming out on sunday to shred in the rain, snow or shine?

this is gonna be my first fun freeride day in a long time! cant wait.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
yeah man, i'm out this weekend... fathers day... wet.. miserable.. i have yet to ride a "DRY" day this season.... what gives.. :-(

Hey mother-nature: :stop:

Chilaxl: :boss:

have fun: :yu:

Or: Fuk U!

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
awesome day of riding trav wat happened to u man didnt see ya all afternoon yuroshek and i were rippin up tempest to victory

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
awesome day of riding trav wat happened to u man didnt see ya all afternoon yuroshek and i were rippin up tempest to victory
im not sure what happened to me, i left at 3:30... made a helm cam video its uploading now... everyone prepare for its awesomeness

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Nice Video... i think you should hide Belfskins identity, i know a few people who want to strangle him.....

:no:

Last edited:

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
btw i have off this upcoming saturday if you want to get any riding in etc maybe something a little more exciting then greenhorn?

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
btw i have off this upcoming saturday if you want to get any riding in etc maybe something a little more exciting then greenhorn?
you didnt like that lol, i thought greenhorn was pretty good in the mud. but for sure id like to get some other trails on the back side, asylum. :boss:

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
asylum works i also did a bunch of runs down slayer this weekend and that was a bunch of fun lotta good riding in there...def up there with some of diablos "best kept secrets" so to speak

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
hell yea saturday i'm off and will be gettting there at 9 (not hungover) to do runs all day...what bike they got you on now that you ripped off a head tube haha

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
wrd well i'll see ya'll on saturday shud be a good day, whoryder you goin to make it out on the trail this weekend