Quantcast

Sunday, The best day of the Week.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
After killing the session, Ive picked this baby up for £999, And the build has begun.

Just need an ISCG05 Backplate for my G2, a Thomson post and well, can anyone reccomend me a saddle?

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
Personally I'd get an SDG, light, simple, no creaking and it works...Even a Thomson seatpost can develop creaking if its dirty and WILL be no matter what heavier tan an I-beam set up.

Check them out of Chain Reaction, I got an I-Fly with seatpots for less than 60 $ a few months back...

Congrats in the new bike, what happened to your Session???

Last edited:

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
I know, i used to run I Beam, but im for some reason attracted back to a nice, sturdy Thomson post and rails setup

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sunday really is the best day of the week. Over did it today to the point of litterally scaring the holy hell out of myself going WAY too fast....

Oh yeah...Nice ride..

As far as a Saddle goes.......Go get something cheap out of the take off bin......That way when you kill it....you dont cry so much.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
See id love an SLR, but that+A thomson, i mean thats like, 170 quid? i cant really justify that, ill probably end up on an I Beam setup in the end!

Iceman

Chimp
Feb 14, 2009
Sweden
I-beam my friend, so that you can mount and forget about it and spend the time on maintaining the linkage instead ;) Naah seriously, nice bike.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
Hahahaha, from what i understand theres no real trouble with post 07's? my friends got an 08, hes ragged it all year non stop, no maintenance and hes having no trouble.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
I can see so many flaws in that logic, aha!

Man im looking forward to getting this puppy rolling, its going to be a ROCKET.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
WTB Silverado. I picked up a "test ride" version for $35 the other week. Sure it's got yellow stitching etc, but that'll soon get dirty. Oh and only 210 grams. Quite comfy too!