Quantcast

Sunday with a 40? Sunday Sunday

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Ive searched for pics of Sunday's with a 40 on them but I haven't found anythng, anyone hiding their baby and want to show it off? Or, if you have a sunday, just post it, I want to get Ideas for my build.

Dan

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
last year someone post one with a 40 and dhx, ahead of its time, probably the nicest ever:drool:

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
dante's Sunday Team w/ a 40 is sitting about 10' away from me right now.

and this is dw's personal ride...

-ska todd

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Todd,

Thanks for the pic, I think ym heart skipped a beat when I saw that, Dave you have one amazing ride.

Dan

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
wow that bike is so perfect. gives anyrider a little advantage with the DW link. beautiful machine

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
wow... i forgot to breath for a sec... that is hawt... is that a limited run ano black frame? whats the weight like?

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
dhkid said:
wow... i forgot to breath for a sec... that is hawt... is that a limited run ano black frame? whats the weight like?
There are only two ano blk Sundays in existence right now. Dave has one and the other is on a secret mission over in the UK :sneaky:

The ano is a tad bit lighter but nothing really noticeable w/o a gram scale. Expect to see them as a production item somewhere down the line.

-ska todd

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
DW,

Never store you bike with the chain stressed and stretched out like that........is bad.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
I see the 16" Sunday is listed in the PDF catalog. No mention of the frameset only option colors? I would be curious to see a pic of the 16" built up....gotta plan for next yrs. frame.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Supa8 said:
I see the 16" Sunday is listed in the PDF catalog. No mention of the frameset only option colors? I would be curious to see a pic of the 16" built up....gotta plan for next yrs. frame.
frameset colors = blue, yellow, black pearl, red, white pearl (to match Boxxer WC)

The 16" looks just like the 17"...just w/ an inch shorter TT/FC/WB.

-ska todd

Jan 2, 2005
ska todd said:
frameset colors = blue, yellow, black pearl, red, white pearl (to match Boxxer WC)

-ska todd
Thought there was a black ano coming out??

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Cant Climb said:
DW,

Never store you bike with the chain stressed and stretched out like that........is bad.
Don't worry, I totally disassembled and re-assembled the bike. Todd and Travis built this up and took the picture, then sent to Vegas. In Vegas Sean Heimdal and Jacy (the MadCatz mechaincs) dialed it in. When I got it here, I cleaned it and rebuilt it all. New housing, cables, chain, etc...

Dave

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
heikkihall said:
No it looks like it is atleast a 38t, maybe even a 40t.

Heikki's got it, its a 38T. I have another Sunday that I run a 36 on too.

Dave

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
ska todd said:

-ska todd

Thanks. I was wondering if the seat mast brace was the same or smaller on the 16" for a bit more stand over.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Superdeft said:
I must say, that new guide you guys have out is lustworthy.
Thanks a lot man. I spent a lot of time on the Industrial Design / aesthetics as well as function on the new 06 line. I am really pretty happy with it. I actually really like the top outer guide on the LG1, I just think it is a cool looking part.

Dave

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
I have to say that an already nice looking frame has been totally enhanced by being black ano'd. Sorely tempting, not to easy to get your hands on them in Canada though.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I was really close to getting a Sunday frame and building it up with a nice race build. I had about 15 minutes to decide between a Ventana El Cuervo or an IH Sunday, and I got the Ventana. Hopfully in a few years I will be riding a Sunday.

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
dw said:
Thanks a lot man. I spent a lot of time on the Industrial Design / aesthetics as well as function on the new 06 line. I am really pretty happy with it. I actually really like the top outer guide on the LG1, I just think it is a cool looking part.

Dave
I think one reason it looks so good is because it resembles a vented wheel-well off a sports car, that's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it on Fabien's bike.