Sunday Factory Frame
Boxxer Race
DT Swiss FR2350 Rear Wheel
Truvative Hussefelt

Still to come:
X9 shifter and rd.
Hayes 9 Brakes
and some other stuff

Will add finished photos in a few days. Cant wait to Ride!!!

Attachments

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
^^^^^ yeah, what he said

edit: do a sense a new tv show....queer eye for the downhill guy starring harry and eren????

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
nice bike. i'd rock it as is. if thats what you can get, do it. f- the rest of them

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hehe, i have the same wheels (2350) front and rear, so far the front is perfect but the rear has some dings in it, the rim is basically cookie dough, once its through ( probly 2-3 months) ill relace the 2350 hub to some mavic

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
its called a sunDAY not sunGAY
...this coming from a guy who is proud of wearing a pink shirt. :biggrin:

Hey - sweet build man. Not everyone can afford to match their wheels with their seatpost, stem, hubs, socks, underwear - whatever. :)

Glad to know that you like your new ride, and don't worry about the wheels. Even the great Peaty has had to run more than a few races with a standard black EX721 in back with a yellow team issue rim up front.

tsamps

Chimp
May 6, 2007
Yea, i got a bunch of free stuff, (stem, handlebar, cranks, wheels) but i needed a rear wheel and a buddy of mine had that, I was phsyked i got it wickid cheap. And i think it looks sick with one red wheel. As for the color of the frame, thats what came, so thats what i ride. And i like ridin a little higher seatpost. As long as i ride it fast, thats all that matters.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
Yeah dude **** those guys. Their parents just buy em hella **** they cant even ride hard. My Sunday is haggard as balls and everything is bent but it ****in goes fast. Rally the piss out of your bike cause yours is sweet and it'll still go just as fast if not faster as matchin TLD probros.

tsamps

Chimp
May 6, 2007
Exactly, Im doin it on a budget. I think ive done quite well, when its all said and done it will be under 2000.

tsamps

Chimp
May 6, 2007
i havent had any time on it, theres not even a chain and shifting yet. But i had the same one last year and it seemed to work good. Im gonna ride it for the first time this weekend.