Quantcast

Sunday World Cup

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
Just finished building it. Special thanks to the guys at go-ride for getting it here so fast and getting me such a good deal. It weighs about 39 pounds and completely rips.

skate

Chimp
Aug 19, 2006
Just finished building it. Special thanks to the guys at go-ride for getting it here so fast and getting me such a good deal. It weighs about 39 pounds and completely rips.
O'crap that is very nice.

Lets see the specs on that bad boy.

IVCrider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
In Traffic
O'crap that is very nice.

Lets see the specs on that bad boy.
Its all stock. (Nothing wrong with that) The only things I will do to it is change the tires, tubes and put a gamut chain guide on.

Fork: Boxxer World Cup
Rear Shock: DHX Coil 5.0
Bar: Funn Fatboy
Grips: ODI Ruffian MX L/O
Stem: Funn Direct Mount
Headset: FSA Orbit Carbon w/e13 reducers
BB: FSA Mega Exo
Crank: FSA Gravity Mega Exo 165mm
Ring: e13 36t
Pedals: CB Mallet M & CB 50/50 XX
Chain: SRAM PC 991
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
Wheels: DT EX 1750
Guide: e13 STS
Rear Der: SRAM X.0
Shifter: X.0 Trigger
Cassette: PG-970 12-26
Brakes: Avid Juicy Carbon 8"
Tires: Minion 3C 2.7 F, 2.5 R

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Nice bike. You should run your rear brake on the inside of the rear triangle.

Did IH spec that with two DHF's? Smart thinking on their part with all the popularity of that setup.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
He said in his first post ~39#.

EDIT: Or 6 grand, depending on if you're talking weight or price.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
If you meant price about 4800-4900 from go-ride and since I live in Cali didn't have to pay tax..

925-Its a medium.
Jvnixon-good catch, that was a disaster waiting to happen.
hmm 4800 sounds familiar, i bet you almost anything you preordered it, they gave a huge discount to pre orders this year

now all you need is some code calipers on those carbon levers. jason just did mine and there awesome :)

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
sweet dude..love the colours, u prob havent had time to ride it, but if u have, how are the DT swiss wheels?
they are light, but those were the first things to come of mine and Dave's bikes . . . had about a half dozen buyers an hour later. fetched a good stack of pennies in return.

i'm a firm believer that the mavic 721 is the greatest rim ever made for DH racing. that and they aren't white and orange, yuk:plthumbsdown:

.thumper.

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
I'm really digging mine as well. Came in at 41# stock on the shop scale in a size Medium. The 5150 pedals are junk. They fell apart on the first day. Anyone who gets those pedals - you may want to lock-tite the screws that hold in the stupid "you can replace me with other colors" plates.

The next thing to be changed out is putting an e.13 LG1 on there with a 1/4 bash taco.

The minion DHFs front and rear are my preference, but at my riding weight of around 215, the 3C on the rear looks a month old after one day of hard riding.

I don't see any need to replace the Juicy calipers or levers with Codes - plenty strong even with my weight at 215 lbs.

My team got 5 of these in for team members last week and we are all super-stoked on them. These bikes corner like no other. Looking forward to the season!