Quantcast

Sundays and jumping ?

Russ

Chimp
Jan 25, 2003
Bay Area, California
How do Sundays feel when jumping? Do they have that dead feeling like a Progressive shocked M1, or perhaps a Santa Cruz V10? I would think that because of the linkage and light shock valving they would be a little more 'lively".

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Russ said:
How do Sundays feel when jumping? Do they have that dead feeling like a Progressive shocked M1, or perhaps a Santa Cruz V10? I would think that because of the linkage and light shock valving they would be a little more 'lively".
Your thoughts are right on. The Sundays are a very "lively" bike indeed, and coupled with the fact that their mass is pretty low and centralized, they can be moved around in the air pretty precisely.

Dave

Jan 2, 2005
They handle jumps perfectly, was dirt jumping on it today in me garden!!! Like DW said its really lively so you do all sorts of suff with it in the air.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Just came back from a great weekend of riding with -BB- in SoCal.

Did shuttles all day yesterday - which was the first real ride test for my new Sunday.

all I got to say is - holy sh*t!! if i had 4 hands, I would give it four thumbs up for first impressions...:thumb: