Quantcast

Sundays freerideable?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
i'll be doin like 4 or 5 races a year. the last two races i placed 2nd and 3rd in sport so i might be expert next year. right now i live in the desert and there's not too much riding. next year i will be goin to uw in seattle. there's not a whole lot of real dh around there but i'm sure i'll go to whistler sometimes. i don't really like the looks of the 7point too much (the curved downtube is just ugly IMO), and the specs and geometry are pretty similar to what i have now, so i probably wouldn't be much happier w/ that. besides, i've always wanted a real dh bike ever since i tried to race my little i-drive trail bike down snoqualmie pass in the snowmelt (first '02 CPR).

is there like a little more freeride-friendly dh bike for around 3000?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
julianBC said:
Well, since you are the "freeridekid", you should probably go with the rm7fr. Just stay away from the rm7dh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, if you like the feel of the Sunday, ride it. If you want to try somthing else for 3 grand, there are all KINDS of bikes out there. you can look for a used Demo9, an RMX, BigHit, etc

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
Any bike is freerideable but if you are only going to do freeride then just get the 7point. If your doing both, get the sunday and freeride it