Quantcast

***Sundays GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How's the air up there? I really ought to try and get in a crest ride before winter lands.
Terrible.

Yesterday was really terrible.

S and I were supposed to do at least Fooses with @Full Trucker today, but with sore sinuses/throats from yesterday we decided to bail.

Instead we headed back to a creek near Mt Elbert. Wife decided not to fish and instead snoozed in her hammock. I broke in my new tenkara rod and had mucho, mucho fun catching several of these and dropping a few off the hook too.

20210808_120901_resized.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yesterday was absolutely awful, like @6thElement said. Today started just as bad, but it’s really clearing out now. What are your days off? I have some free time these days…
I was out from ~4-10pm at the show. I'm still blowing out soot boogers 24hrs later and got winded running up the stairs. Shit is nasty out there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Crashed pretty hard today at the Local spot. Tryon. Fell right into E.coli creek. Took me a bit to gather myself. Climb out of the Creek and ride home. When I got home (a short ride). I realized I drove to the trailhead. So I rested a bit and rode back to my car. I wasn't feeling to good on the drive home. Seem fine after a Nap. What a ordeal...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Crashed pretty hard today at the Local spot. Tryon. Fell right into E.coli creek. Took me a bit to gather myself. Climb out of the Creek and ride home. When I got home (a short ride). I realized I drove to the trailhead. So I rested a bit and rode back to my car. I wasn't feeling to good on the drive home. Seem fine after a Nap. What a ordeal...
Doesn't sound good. May want to get your head checked.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As our local TBI negative-outcome sample set, I highly recommend going to get a head scan.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You took a nap after a possible concussion?
I’m also worried about your cholesterol.
Cholesterol is fine. So is Blood pressure and resting Heart rate. O2 and Sugar are good too. I have been on a health kick lately. Eating good also. My brothers girlfriend is going to check on me before she goes to work.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I rode a bike

in the woods
hit yancey today. they've been doing work on it. the end is trashed. they're re-routing it and it sounds like it's going to be super cool. motomike is doing the work; he's from the area and knows how it should be-not the new flow shit but a better-built version of the old ledgy, steepish, janky stuff that won't get destroyed by rain. new ending should be open in a month...stoked.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
hit yancey today. they've been doing work on it. the end is trashed. they're re-routing it and it sounds like it's going to be super cool. motomike is doing the work; he's from the area and knows how it should be-not the new flow shit but a better-built version of the old ledgy, steepish, janky stuff that won't get destroyed by rain. new ending should be open in a month...stoked.
Oh yeah, motomike knows his shit for sure. Used to post on here.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Cholesterol is fine. So is Blood pressure and resting Heart rate. O2 and Sugar are good too. I have been on a health kick lately. Eating good also. My brothers girlfriend is going to check on me before she goes to work.
OK that’s relatively comprehensive. But… Could you bend over and cough please?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yesterday was absolutely awful, like @6thElement said. Today started just as bad, but it’s really clearing out now. What are your days off? I have some free time these days…
Thurs-sat these days, mostly. It's been hard to get out and ride this summer, for some reason but I'm hoping the trend reverses here in a week when both the girls head back to their respective class room environments. I'll hit you up, for sure.