Quantcast

***sundaze GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Had 4 beers yesterday, which has effectively quadrupled my beer intake over the last 1.5 years.

Going to mosy on up to an open house later. Asking price has margin vs our top end, but not enough to be confident we could make an offer they couldn't refuse.

:wave: A fellow on a gravel bike decided to try the trail behind our house yesterday - he has not reported back...
...that sounds an awful lot like he's taking a dirt nap somewhere on your property.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Did 8 miles of trails yesterday here in eastern mass. Trails were a combination of actual dirt and death by rocks that are more typical of trail building out here. I’m not entirely sure if everything was legal as the maps kind of suck and SVT are Nazis... I hope they are legal so I can ride them again, as that was awesome

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey @stoney any of your Highlands Ranch neighbours have white rocks or pineapples in their front yards?

There was campfire talk about it last night.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
:wave:

Had 4 beers yesterday, which has effectively quadrupled my beer intake over the last 1.5 years.

Going to mosy on up to an open house later. Asking price has margin vs our top end, but not enough to be confident we could make an offer they couldn't refuse.

...that sounds an awful lot like he's taking a dirt nap somewhere on your property.
About 75% of the curly bar riders I encounter on our local trails are walking their bike out. Of course it's probably only indicative of the number of riders that I don't see that make it out no problem, but it's still oddly satisfying to stop and ask if the need help, they clad in full lycra team replica, me usually in a button down shirt. Same feeling as passing someone (who's not obviously handicapped) on an ebike.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey @stoney any of your Highlands Ranch neighbours have white rocks or pineapples in their front yards?

There was campfire talk about it last night.
Not that I am aware of. However when we moved in there was a large piece of white quartz mixed in with the rocks in the front yard. It has since been removed. Although when we were shopping for a house, we found a place with a 4-person shower, extra bedroom, sauna, indoor hot tub, etc in the basement - basically what it would take to make up a multi-party sex party destination. We passed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Got 2 doors finished yesterday and the car sounds a lot better. Cargo area is today's goal, along with uninstalling the rear view camera to replace with once that works. Also got pantry and first (of two) high cabinets installed at MIL's

Had a super nice dinner with Wifey at Cholon in downtown for free. They want all of the retail restaurant space in her building so are having her and her boss try all of their local restaurants to get them to agree. For any of the Denver folks (@Full Trucker , @6thElement , @Toshi , @Nick) this shit is good and a really good, nice date night place. If we had paid for it, probably about $250 with 3 drinks and tip. Owner also said he'd take Haley on a tour of the kitchen because she's a huge fan of Iron Chef and he was an Iron Chef winner a few years back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Had a super nice dinner with Wifey at Cholon
Agreed that it's nice. They have a Stapleton^H Central Park location that's our choice for a midlevel meal: above our usual Thai joint, below Matsuhisa. Their soup dumplings and pork belly buns are excellent.

/me is working today

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
5G hangover has receded, I feel good. sipping coffee and wondering what's in store for today. Should probably plan a Fuck Off Wednesday and ski a bit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
5G hangover has receded, I feel good. sipping coffee and wondering what's in store for today. Should probably plan a Fuck Off Wednesday and ski a bit.
Wednesday does look promising on opensnow

Too bad my possible ski days are Monday and Friday this week due to my schedule, neither of which looks worth it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
302 miles until we need to make any kind of direction change according to the GPS. Time for a quick snooze.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lazed in bed as long as I could as I have to go support 3rd shift production tonight and sleep probably isn't possible again until noonish tomorrow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The kitteh caught a mouse last night. Big boi chonk mouse.

Found where it got in the house, need to seal that up.

But it's nice to see she is quick and caught it, the fetch agility is paying off. The dog and orange chonk cat didn't even bother to get up to check out what the commotion was.

No ride today. Slept in and had a late breakfast. It's okay, it's chilly and off/on raining outside. A lazy day is nice.