Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Dryer fixed.

Did some tuning on the floatwheel (rushed through the setup, pitch and roll off) and I'm going riding today. Rode a bunch yesterday and only 12% of the battery is used. The range is crazy.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
You’re gonna end up eating a steady diet of cheese and living in a van down by the river

finally got the sink out, not very many tutorials or options to lean on when undoing a fresh remodel. Don’t ever use epoxy in a sink.

use this blade on your multitool but sand it so thin it feels it may bend or break. Wood taper wedges will help gap and acetone will sorta lube things. You will need two high cap batteries. Will take all day

IMG_2973.jpeg

in other news,

voodoo donuts and espresso is being delivered

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Attempted to Fartbike in 4 inches of fluffy cold snow. Bailed after a couple of km. Flat and downs where good, but climbs where too loose.

Rest of the day will be spent oiling some pine flooring.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Is it Spring yet, can I start thru hiking ? No ? Fucking bullshit…maaaan. Moar happy couples to appease. But first some hot bean juice.
it is gonna be in the 50s and 60s all week...might as well get out and do some practice laps!

not sure what's on tap today. tree takedown and stuff-putting-away...maybe a ride at the local all-weather trail after lunch?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Slept in today, up at 5:15.
wat

I set the kids’ green light for 8 am. They slept until then or at least kept quiet. But then they went downstairs to play without stopping by to snuggle with me! Abandoned I am

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Low key day, I think. Dry this morning for walkies, so that helps. Keeping an eye on Dakar because I would love to see Sainz Sr win again.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Ufff. Would you fuckers please keep that snow and cold temp BS to yourselves? Forecast is showing 9 Freedumheits and snow for next weekend. Not OK!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
counter top is free! Had to use a grout blade on the multi tool to salvage the back splash, gotta run to the hardware store for some long ass screws so I can use the lumber to brace and stiffen the top around the giant ass sink cut out before I can get around 3-4 mexi folk to move this beeyotch.

off to the ace, BRB

IMG_2975.jpeg

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife's flight just passed over Lake Michigan. Her luggage still seems to be near concourse B at DIA.

Suboptimal.

I'll remind her to blame squeeb.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Up to 8" of snow and it's still snowing though I think it's a much finer snow now so it won't amount to much. Making Birria Tacos for dinner and catching up on some housework and planning that I didn't do on vacation.