Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Something here doesn't sound right...
Im not saying, I'm just saying
It wasn't Matt. It was a couple of the other guys. I was genuinely surprised to say the least. It's moot though, because I want carbon and the XL is still too short.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I test rode a medium because I'm built like a chimpanzee and it was too long, whereas modern Yeti/SC M sizing is spot on for me. But I also see the allure of the crabonz. Crabonz all the things.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I test rode a medium because I'm built like a chimpanzee and it was too long, whereas modern Yeti/SC M sizing is spot on for me. But I also see the allure of the crabonz. Crabonz all the things.
longer is where it's at man. i just turned stoney on to the nicolai geometron... reach is about 100mm longer than his XL sb66

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It wasn't Matt. It was a couple of the other guys. I was genuinely surprised to say the least. It's moot though, because I want carbon and the XL is still too short.
What was said? Did he insult your mother? Did he whip out his phone and Strava-shame you right then and there? Did he show you his wang in a very alpha-male way?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What was said? Did he insult your mother? Did he whip out his phone and Strava-shame you right then and there? Did he show you his wang in a very alpha-male way?

Inquiring minds want to know.
He probably didn't understand the ///M-Factor