Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
My day... it was 106. New paint, new lights and wiring, new flooring, just needs new wheels.
Guy bought it to haul stuff from Ny to Az and left it sitting for 5 years. It will also be used as a kayak trailer once we add crossbars. Thought i had a pic of it stripped down... guess not. First 2 pics are before pics.
Cost was just about $100 to make it look brand new.

Attachments

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
my ancient body is sore...so I took today off riding. Wifey had an awesome ride on her horse today and won her division she was also named High Point FEI (Federation Equestrian Internationale) Rider of the Competition. We just found out that she is the Number 1 ranked rider at 4th Level in the United States and number ! at FEI Prix St Georges as an Adult Amateur.. pretty fucking amazing

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, one of my wife's friends who is married to a many hundreds of millions-air invited us to sail for 10 days in the sea of Cortez over thanksgiving.
Sounds great!
Only problem is...I hate the bitch, and don't even like being in the same county as her.
Her husband is cool, though.

I told them to go without me...I would rather squeeze in a solo trip to Sedona or something.
First World Problems?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So, one of my wife's friends who is married to a many hundreds of millions-air invited us to sail for 10 days in the sea of Cortez over thanksgiving.
Sounds great!
Only problem is...I hate the bitch, and don't even like being in the same county as her.
Her husband is cool, though.

I told them to go without me...I would rather squeeze in a solo trip to Sedona or something.
First World Problems?
They must be effing bored out of their minds.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Alarm set for fiveahmyem and a quarter. White Ranch short loop before work is the plan.

Bike maintenance day. Wet KT ride did a number on my drive train - riding through puddles and mud in berms covered me bike with silt and mud and finished off my chainring. I cleaned and waxed chain #3, realized it is time to rotate to #4 and installed new #4. Test ride - "crunch crunch crunch crunch" is back, @Sandwich knows what I am talking about. 30T chainring is done after 9 months of solid riding, replaced it with a new one, crunch sounds are gone. Cassette still feels OK, thanks @FSM. Beer time nao!
Has nothing to do with you riding your ass off 365 days a year, I'm sure.

I had a bunch of clean and lube to do also. That sand and dust works like a bench grinder.