Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

I was woken up around two by some asshat motoring around, probably on the Plank Road, in what was presumably a diesel pickup with cutouts. Entertained some fantasies about removing their windows with the shotgun, than spent a couple of hours trying to get back to sleep... @w00dy has threatened to show up to ride and socialize this afternoon...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Did a twilight walk around the show grounds and watched all the barn owls take flight from their nests. I saw one grab a small rabbitin one of the fields. too cool. Making espresso in the camper. The show goes from 8 to 2 today then I am going for a ride after I get home

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin.

Found out that the father-in-law was in a car crash yesterday and fractured vertebrae in his neck. He had to get out of the car without having his neck stabilized cause it caught on fire. He’s in surgery this morning having those fused. The wife isn’t taking this so well.

In other news, got the first real rain of the trip. With rain comes leaks. Time to chase those down I guess.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I was woken up around two by some asshat motoring around, probably on the Plank Road, in what was presumably a diesel pickup with cutouts. Entertained some fantasies about removing their windows with the shotgun, than spent a couple of hours trying to get back to sleep... @w00dy has threatened to show up to ride and socialize this afternoon...
Are rednecks legal anymore in Vermont?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the Hospital to see my ex who is really sick. I struggle in hospitals as it is. I had to be nice to her family. It was rough. I did it. The Nurses in her section were very cute and nice to me. I had some Jello and they got me more. I love Lime Jello...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode bike on local trails. wife off doing errands w/helmet in her car. rode somewhat cautiously. nice to be back in 97^ heat...7 miles made me tired. also still have water lodged deep in my ear from lake shenanigans last tuesday. feels like the left half of my head is stuffed with cotton. fuck this.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mucho rain this weekend so I didn't ride. Installed new Hope brakes on the DH rig so I hope I won't kill myself the next time I go downhilling.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So, this is where wifey and kiddo camped in the Wind River Range.
how were the mosquitoes?

my younger brother and some friends of his did a 20-30 mile hike/camping trip a couple of weeks back....brothers skeeter repellant was not up to the task