Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Holy moly did I sleep terribly last night. I suspect sudafed as the culprit, but it may have also been just old fashioned insomnia. Got something going on in my left foot that's pretty uncomfortable. I may be running too much.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My GMT was sniped by squeeb, so I gracefully deleted it.

Stupid phone woke me up at 4AM beeping.
Rained most of yesterday and a good chunk of last night, so I'm thinking it's going to be a little muddy up on the mountain today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Yesterday was busy. Hopefully today not as much.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hung over a bit post-wedding last night. Not looking forward to work tomorrow. Meh.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Raining. Took kids to science and tech museum. So far so good. Trying to keep my 8 year old with a broken arm entertained is challenging. I've focused so much on outdoor/active activities that I don't know what to do with him when he can't be active. All of his close buddies are out of town for the last weekend before school starts too.

Went for a ride yesterday. Wasn't the best. I felt totally flat and had to nap to recover. Not sure if it's that I'm still fighting the infection, the horse antibiotics tiring me out, my kid waking up at night because of his cast, or all of the above. But either way, I am le tired.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slow day here, felt exhausted when I woke up. So naturally I lounged around, took a nap and felt even more tired.

Kicked myself out the door and went for a lazy short ride.

Ended up blocking some more Strava lines. Haven't been to this local place in over a month, it's crazy how fast they can pop up . On that note, god damn is it ever pleasurable to block them off.

Sorry for the potato camera picture, I must have borrowed @Serial Midget s phone. This cut around the corner was obviously people just avoiding some roots. Fuck that...

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Went for a ride, snapped the chain early at the bottom of a rowdy descent. Luckily I managed to find and join all the loose pieces and continued with my ride. I should be planning my vacation but fuck it, Imma have a G&T instead.

She snapped!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:wave:

Holy moly did I sleep terribly last night. I suspect sudafed as the culprit, but it may have also been just old fashioned insomnia. Got something going on in my left foot that's pretty uncomfortable. I may be running too much.
Well that explains it, I got yer sleeps. Normally I max out at six hours of sleep. Slept ten hours, ate pancakes, then took a two hour nap.

Pisgah epics...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
great day of dh...def need to ride more to be in that “mode”’ though...not comfortable at all in the air or at speed right now. dude inwas with was absolutely killing it though. it was fun to watch him hit the big new jump trail. couple washouts but nothing bad. did break my brake clamp stuffing it into a berm, but wire and zip tied kept me going. beers now. kids first day of school tomorrow.