Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Skiing. But for now some lounging in bed. This beats driving pre-dawn.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
PSIA E-learning this morning, then trying out my new tele setup in the meadow above the canyon.
Skied the trees with Adi in the deepest pow ive skied all winter. Fun time full of smiles & yee-haws.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Spent the night drinking beer in a local brewery, after being thwarted by closed eateries. Who would have thought majority of places in a summer cottage town would be locked up for the winter.. :busted:

A pleasant surprise was that they had beer from Dominion City here @slyfink . Had some of that and the long dark voyage to Uranus. It was dark indeed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, friends. I regret to inform you guys that I ran a lot the past two days. I ran a 10K race yesterday and ran a personal best 39:34, and this morning I ran a 17.1 mile race and won the thing (small field). Good times. I'm tired now though.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hello, friends. I regret to inform you guys that I ran a lot the past two days. I ran a 10K race yesterday and ran a personal best 39:34, and this morning I ran a 17.1 mile race and won the thing (small field). Good times. I'm tired now though.
Runmonkey? :disgust1::ban:;)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just saw the worst ski patrol delivery I ever have. Patroler on the sled with the skiier, O2, full traffic stop at the base with lots of medical waiting. That looked bad... Hope dude is okay.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning .

I am not truly awake. Been a hell of a weekend d.

I did however manage to get the wife a nice anniversary gift of a new 30 30 rifle for her to have some fun at the local cowboy shoot's. Also make a nice deer rifle as well.......

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I just saw the worst ski patrol delivery I ever have. Patroler on the sled with the skiier, O2, full traffic stop at the base with lots of medical waiting. That looked bad... Hope dude is okay.
I once saw patrol delivering a guy towards the base - one patroller was on the sled doing chest-compressions. It's sobering to witness that sort of shit.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
A pleasant surprise was that they had beer from Dominion City here @slyfink . Had some of that and the long dark voyage to Uranus. It was dark indeed.

:cheers:

Fat bike ride this morning, 30 minute turn around at home, then off to bring the boys to their xc ski lessons. Wife and I have time for an hour ski together. Its actually kinda nice. Conditions were good. I now have a beer, some wine, and dinner in me. Do not want to get off the couch to clean up.

I don't know about my wife, bit all this time outside makes me :brows:. I hope it does the same for her.:pilot: