Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just renewed mine. Best $80 I've ever spent. I fly a bunch, I've saved countless hours.
i found out from my conspiracy theorist tsa pre check lady that my enhanced nc drivers license is good to get into canada....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ugh. Social distancing apparently means invading the state parks and clogging up the trails with groups of people of ten+, preferably with unruly kids. Basic trail etiquette is apparently for boomers only, too.
Rode a little, went down hard when a pair of fucking assholes camped at the only dirt jump in the woods and I had to take a sub-optimal trajectory around them. Tits-hard side knobs of a fucking Schwalbe front tire did not help either. :banghead: How do these things rot so quickly?
All parks in my county are closed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
went and goofed around at local trails. good digging and nice jumps going on out there. great weather. crackmad still hanging in there until the rid egg arrives...s'posed to be the mythical "2 weeks" now according to well placed sources.

Two weeks from when?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got some parts in for an upcoming bike build. I think Shimano has more engineers designing packaging as they do bike parts.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have some fond memories of "Foxboro". My initiation ride into mountain biking by a friend back in 2011. Having my ass kicked by guys two times my age sucked.
I remember the Powerlines. They made a weird noise.
It was hot as fuck in July. I got a parking ticket.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I went for a hike at Brushy peak. Got a reminder of just how sticky and slimey the clay soils are.
In those conditions you shouldn’t be hiking either. You’re just postholing the trail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whatchya gettin’?

I bought my last hardtail over 20 years ago, it had a 6" shorter wheelbase. Should be interesting.