Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Almost done with workbench. Still need to add the MDF surface and drill holes for mounting word working hardware, but I'm effectively done once I finish this drawer.
IMG_20200816_181632_01.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, that was a succesful weekend. Went up to Big Sky, did a solo ride in the part of the ecosystem where they put the problem bears, and didnt get eaten. Did see a 600 pound plus sow about 400 yards from my camp. Spooked me enough that i didnt do another solo ride. Did ride the Bike Park with a fast young fucker, and didnt break myself.
So all of that is progress!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is 95+ degrees out and I have seen several people walking around wearing wool caps and heavy jackets. WTF?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It is 95+ degrees out and I have seen several people walking around wearing wool caps and heavy jackets. WTF?
If you were on the east coast I'd say they were from Florida and not used to such cold temps. But since you're in the PNW they were probably just Sasquatch coming from the salon. They get cold after a full body wax.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you were on the east coast I'd say they were from Florida and not used to such cold temps. But since you're in the PNW they were probably just Sasquatch coming from the salon. They get cold after a full body wax.

I am pretty sure a lot of people here just don't know that lots of clothes when it is hot out make you feel even hotter.

I have a coworker who asked for recommendations for a mechanic because her car's brakes didn't work when it was cold. When I suggested that her brakes were fine and her stopping power was in fact reduced by the ice and snow she rejected my hypothesis.

Last edited: