Quantcast

Sunline solves the whole "I don't like grey" bitchfest.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I am re-thinking my post, since I am now home and staring at the bike that is going to get a new bar, I need the blue/orange who wants my money so that they can ship me one as soon as it is available?

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
That's all good and well but those are not as wide, are a different sweep, and are 2014 or 6061.

daway

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Seattle
Very nice, it is about time they throw some options out there. Id like white but like blender said the red/white combo is pretty slick.
I got some white Sette lock-on grips for super cheap once, and they definitely do not stay white very long. Mine now are a tan/brown/cream color...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Dig the red bars. If only they got them in flat that would be perfect. Still no sunline grips and barends for me. They are the worst buy I ever got for my bike.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
That's all good and well but those are not as wide, are a different sweep, and are 2014 or 6061.
Exactly what he said, I didn't ask for the V2 or V3 bar in black, I knew that. I would like the V1 for all of the reasons that Jason mentioned above in black. I have 3 V1 bars and love them but black would be quite nice.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I must be getting old, seems like yesterday when people started praising jesus that anodized parts weren't vogue anymore, guess i'll have to wait for that the second time too.

This seems the appropriate thread for this pic.

Last edited:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Not the color options I'd have gone with..

The 3D violet return is ominous as well. ;)

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Thanks but no thanks, my bitch was "I don't like grey and I want black". Not "I don't like grey and I want every colour under the sun except black". Way to listen guys!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
RAD!
This is adding to my "How god awful ugly can I make my gray nomad" project.