hot tea....check

oj....check

chocolate milk...check

dog scratches....check

hibernation rest of the day....check

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Going to shuttle a kid to a birthday party, do some moonlighting, and lift some weights today. I’m aiming for a twice per week lifting schedule for simplicity.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got a whole 3.5 hours of sleep, courtesy of the dogs. So that's cool.

Went to see my older brother and his band play last night. The guitarist postponed his wedding so he could play. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's not currently raining, so that's nice. I need to pull the wife's snow tires out, put her new wheels in the garage and might put the cover on Frita. The cover takes up a lot of space in the garage, so getting it on makes things easier. But putting it on is a HUGE pain in the ass. I have a system that sort of works, but it's still a pain.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Looking for and OBS gasser to throw a flatbed on so I can wear a flatbrim at the dunes
Now we talkin!

I'll just leave this link here, theres a GRIP of trucks in it, 2wd work rigs though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looking for and OBS gasser to throw a flatbed on so I can wear a flatbrim at the dunes
There is a clean one on a farm up here for sale. Not listed on any ads either type of deal. Just parked in the farm driveway with a small for sale sign in the window.

Fully custom built steel flatbed.

But you'd have to come to Ontario for it :D

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Switched to wheels with winter tires on the car, removed most of the leaves from the grass, went on a ride on the cross bike on fire roads in the forest. Fortunately, the forest owners were so kind to chew the roads up with their logging equipment that the ride was a pretty authentic cross experience. Luckily, no dismount necessary, but a couple times it was close.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffeed on the porch, laundry, etc. working on replacing a windowpane in our french doors that one of the kids broke. probably original doors from the 80s when the house was built. glass was a pain in the ass to get out because the putty was so old/hard. now need to measure and go grab a new pane and some putty.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Drove somewhere and rode bicycles over some big rocks. Then came home again and rode other bicycles with the DSO.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey back from the funeral. Was a rough couple of days, but she's okay. Girls have been good today. I've decided that I'm going to set up the basement TV around a Chromecast to prove my point that we don't need cable anymore. Even after getting live Hulu and adding Paramount+, we'll still be saving nearly $75/m. We lose nothing and only gain... I just need to give a working example to prove my point. :disgust1:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wifey back from the funeral. Was a rough couple of days, but she's okay. Girls have been good today. I've decided that I'm going to set up the basement TV around a Chromecast to prove my point that we don't need cable anymore. Even after getting live Hulu and adding Paramount+, we'll still be saving nearly $75/m. We lose nothing and only gain... I just need to give a working example to prove my point. :disgust1:
We're a couple of weeks into our cable cut. Previous bill was ~$198, which cost me ~$105. New one is $83inc the cable modem/wifi, which will cost me $0.

Only thing we're currently subscribing to which we've had for a few years anway is GCN+. So far I've coped with football (proper) by just watching highlights on YT, same for the F1.

Roku TV has the 9News app and Tubi added so far, need to try some of the others probably.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I won! I won! I just went and got a Chromecast and set it up in the basement. I linked everything up and had her come check it out. I need to make some changes to our Hulu subscription (incl live) and add Paramount+ still. I already got Apple TV, which is helping :rockout: