Quantcast

Super Bowl Real time Thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It was a better game that I thought it would be. I didn't think the bears would be that cold in the second half though.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Burly is now stuck with a Peyton Manning avatar.

Good for the Colts. :thumb:

I thought it was going to be a Bears blowout after the kickoff return for a TD and a fumble shortly after that.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think it's friggin' bulls**t that the quarterback always gets the MVP. I don't think Peyton deserved it.

Also, I think it's crap that they hand the trophy to the owner instead of the coach. The owner didn't lead the team to victory. The classy thing to do would be for the owner to step out of the way and let Tony get presented with the trophy.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I think it's friggin' bulls**t that the quarterback always gets the MVP. I don't think Peyton deserved it.

Also, I think it's crap that they hand the trophy to the owner instead of the coach. The owner didn't lead the team to victory. The classy thing to do would be for the owner to step out of the way and let Tony get presented with the trophy.
Should have been co-mvps with Addai and Rhodes.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

Its always been that way.