Quantcast

Super Cool video of our playground...jump trail...

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
Whats up monkeys. Since I'm pretty quiet over here, I just wanted to post this video to introduce myself to to everyone.

We had some rockin good times a couple weekends ago filming this.

Hope you like it.

Its mostly myself except the very last section, which is my buddy who filmed most of everything else.

P.s. the Turner Highline rules this kind of stuff.

Peace,
Rob

heres the link...just click...

http://mp3.hawaiirdp.org/gulchstylemax.mov

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What's up airwreck.

Click on edit, delete post. You can do it yourself.

Nice footy. It looks like you need to deinterlace your vid when you render it. Should be a feature available when you go to export the final product. It will get rid of those wierd horizontal "comb" looking lines on whatever's moving.

Yes I just figured that out recently. :D

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
nice stuff! cool vid! Diggin your spot, looks like a good time!

how are you liking the totem? looks like you are on the coil...

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
Castle you are right about the Totem. Ive ridden the 2step air and the coil now. So far the forks rule, I dont even think those forks when I am riding so thats a good thing.

The Crusty wanker has come around the corner somewhat, he has shown signs of cooperation and apparently airwreck has seen him ride one of our lines, he even pulled a jump, 'off the ground!!' on one of the smallest hits up there. a shocking fact. someone is still working against us, but its minor now compared to what it was.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
very nice.
I rode some of that trail with Airwreck last March while visiting your little slice of paradise. However when we were there the forest was slick, slimey and muddy. Still it was a super fun ride.