Quantcast

@@@Super Soaker FTS Fridump GMT@@@

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I got to go to the Studio and play with Electronics. My lack of Musical Ability and Encyclopedic knowledge is not palatable to most real Musicians. I like sounds from eras and tones. I can replicate them with a blind skill. I cannot explain how I attained this knowledge. It probably doesn't sound like I am humble. But I am....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Carpet looks good and is so soft. Evening was spent putting beds back together, putting things back into place, and hauling drawers back upstairs. Back is sore and I'm tired. At least Wifey will be off with the girls all day tomorrow so that I can study.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Installed these side-skirts/gfx today. They don't actually decrease ground clearance any, but they are basically same as the ZL-1 has (this is a 1LE). On that last note, people keep asking me if it's a ZL-1 and I try to say 1LE but it confuses them further. Put the summer wheels and tires back on today. Nice to have the massive 285/305 tires on there :D Learned that my TPMS tool is directional, as I have to aim it at the stem through the tire, worked fine then.

IMG_4942.JPG

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Do you have roads that you can open it up a bit on up there? Everything around JH (except for i15) is 55 ONLY or you will get many tickets. You can go much faster near cities..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Installed these side-skirts/gfx today. They don't actually decrease ground clearance any, but they are basically same as the ZL-1 has (this is a 1LE). On that last note, people keep asking me if it's a ZL-1 and I try to say 1LE but it confuses them further. Put the summer wheels and tires back on today. Nice to have the massive 285/305 tires on there :D Learned that my TPMS tool is directional, as I have to aim it at the stem through the tire, worked fine then.

View attachment 128448

Can you feel the extra millinewtons of downforce?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Can you feel the extra millinewtons of downforce?
Carbon too.

The real reason I did it is they give a little protection against the tires throwing rubber and rocks on the rear panels, which these super wide tires like to do.