Quantcast

Super T?

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Ya. The Z1 I have is great except for one thing. It's an Air fork. I would also like to have the QR20 thing. What do you want for it?

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I was thinking of getting a DJ1 or Wedge I can get one of thes for $225 new but would rather have the external adj and QR20 like your fork has. I would like a Super T but the weight might bother me more than I'm thinking it would. I'm worried about a 5" single crown on my Zaskar X. Sort of afraid of ovalizing the head tube without the dual crown. I mean it's supposed to be Beefier material than a regular Zaskar, I don't know.Is it steal or alloy stearer?

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Originally posted by olymudder
Id love to see a DC fork on your zascar. That would be so mean! I want a 24 le toy with a monster t now!!!!

Steve are you getting a super t??

Late
Zaskar!!! Get out of here with your damb C !!!!

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
A Le Toy would be nice but not with a Monster.The first time I saw a Le Toy I said hell that's a tank. It's build like one but the web site claims the frame is only 5 lbs. I can't see spending $600 on a frame when mine is just fine.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Originally posted by soulrider
I can let you test the fork out on your bike and see if you like it

I've been tempted to try out Daniels Z1 on my bike since his bike has been at my house for a week.;) :p

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
well sheeoot..I would at least give it a try. You can tell him that is his storage payment for leaving it at your house:)
NA. I don't want to pop his race off and put mine on and I don't want to spend the case on a King headset just to try his fork. The way Daniel brakes stuff his stearer would bend and his head tube ovalize the next time he rode his bike if I did that.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
You know the Le Toy is just so damb small. It only comes in a 13" fame with two top tube choices. That means 20 ft of post to really ride it anyplace. I sort of like the Identiti Dr. Jekyll more.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I also still have the stumpjuper to sell. Im not trying to hard, but want 700 for it. Has one guy send a bunch of mails but no bite. I should sell it for what i need to get a better hardtail. The k2 is fine, and i like the fit, but it is flexy. I also need more tire clearance. I actually wore a groove already on one of the chainstays. If it goes much further i may bust it. Those geax tires are huge for a 2.25.

I know your point too jody about the post. I still like to XC on my hardtail. A le toy is probably not the best for that.

d

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Here is what I rode for two years when I lived in Seattle. I used to ride to work from south of the Seatac Airport to Ballard everyday for two years. Id go play at Tahuya on the weekends.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
ohh it must be getting late Jody!
Why do you say that?

BTW are you going to put your z1 on that bike once you get a new fork:D
No the wife needs it in place of her Judy.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I have the MBA review of the le toy III. They bagged and gave it raves at the same time. IT was a 26/24 with double wides. They complained that it was 37 lbs. I wonder what my bikes weigh?....Ive read that review alot latley.....

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Ya I gota start doing some work. I think I did like 30 post today/night.:eek: I'm an addict with yet one more thing.

way2jedi4u

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
Boulder, CO
damn...south of the airport to ballard? thats one long assed commute in a car, let alone a bike. biker pride, im a commuter on my 32lb freeride hard tail