Quantcast

superman seat grab

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
thanx

ya i got a specialized P.2 short in the works

as for the feet im gonna concentrate on the iead or a superman seat grab before i extend fully, thanx though

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
hahahah......why are you posting this in the begginers forum. Geez i can barley do a can-can maybe im just in denile that im a begginer too. No but honestly a superman seat grab, i raced motocross for most of my life and i have trouble pulling one off with a jump less than 7-10 feet high. You need a lot of air time, and if you pull one off i would bet you would be the few people on this site who can do one off a homemade jump. Good luck landing one

peace

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
1. get your no-footers down so you can do them with your eyes closed
2. pull your feet up, kick them back together hard, they will fully extend and spring back in, then push them back down toward the pedals
3. hit bigger jumps, that trick takes a lot of time to fire off

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
look progress is possible as well as new bikes! (pics from like a month ago workin on the seat grab

although it looks like the bike is beside me, it is in fact not

and another

ill updaet w/ better stuff soon this 4 now

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
dvasis said:
Practice crankflips by riding along, jumping off your bike, spinning your cranks, then landing of your pedals again. Now do it in the air!
david you cant even do em in the air.... ohhhh but i can cause i rock :D :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
This shouldnt be in the begginer forum...

It makes me feel bad. :D

Ive got to ask have you ever considered wearing a cup when you do those?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
mack said:
This shouldnt be in the begginer forum...

It makes me feel bad. :D

Ive got to ask have you ever considered wearing a cup when you do those?
He doesnt have anything a cup would protect...right buck?

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
btw i wasnt askin how it works, i was askin how u spin the cranks, i CANNOT do it. they kinda halfway move/not really then i kill my shins if im not wearing shin guards

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
o yeah one more thing a cup would crush ur nuts with the cup shape, instead of the soft seat shape which isnt as bad

i believe ur the one who brought it up alex

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Well if your cranks are not spinning your drive train is not in tune. Cranks should sping backwards freely. Try tuning your deralur and lubing the chain. Make sure you are not cross chaining as well.

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
hey i cant do supermans let alone superman seatgrabs...so i can say bunnyhop crankflips arent hard. There is no need for a cup ;) just make sure you can get your feet on the ground first.