Quantcast

Supplementing - the Poll :)

The best method(s) to improve your physique-suchas joint/overweight/energy/muscle?

• All Natural, exercise and eat right make all the difference!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • A good combination of vitamins, healthy diet and exercise

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Supplements make all the difference! Vitamins, Hydroxycut, Ephedra products have all helped me more

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I use Vitamins

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I use supplements like Hydroxycut

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I use supplements like Glucosamine

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I use supplements like steroids

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I use supplements that are ephedra-based

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I use supplements like Creatine

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I prefer to supplement the old fashioned way, hard liquor and members of the 'aine family. I am not faster or stronger but I manage to forget my failures and numb my pain.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
Why isn't THC in the list?
Yeah - after posting the poll I realize I may have left a few off...such as the option to say...eh - who cares!

:)

What's THC?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I fall into several choices on that list, but the most important is choice B. Supplements can help, but you won't reach jack squat for goals without a healthy base (diet and exercise).

zibbler

Monkey
For me, it's definitely a combo of eating right, exercise, and supplements. Although I've gotta admit I've done none of the above for the past couple of weeks due to the holidays and just a lot of personal stressful shiat going on in my life. Now that the holidays are over, I can get back on track. Now, if the fargin' stress would go away, I'd be in good shape. :dead:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
all natural, but I think pizza should be on the list...

Other than that, I drink 2ish liters of milk (with quik!:D ) every day. I think I would frighten myself if I took supplements:eek: