Quantcast

sweet new kona

neilan11

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
sweet new kona, ya i wish but wouldnt it be sweet if they made one of these ultimate downhil/freeride rigs

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Wow, thats kinda messed up, but ok I guess. It'd be quite weak though, the fork would snap easily, and so on...:rolleyes:
I still think that the best photoshopped bike is the DH recumbrant (spelling?), here it is.

Apr 25, 2004
victoria.bc.canada.
how the hell do you make them look so real thats crazy like the road bike looks almost real and the bike above my post....well i just made one on paint and it looks ok
soon to be my bike:rolleyes: ya jk it won't ever be made:mad:

Attachments

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by redneck_biker
hey I Are Baboon could you take it in to consideration to maybe sticky this thread because its great.

cheers
I made a thread a long time ago with alot of photoshopped bikes in it, I think we should just add those new ones to the old thread and sticky the old thread.
I just searched for a while and cant find the old thread anywhere. I'll just re-post all of the good ones that I made.
Here is one of the best.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by neilan11
another custom job by me
The forks on the last two bikes you made wouldnt work, the stantions are way too long and the lowers are normal size, They'd only have as much travel as the lowers are long.
Also, its the best to mix and match bikes, not just make the suspension bigger.
Another that I made.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
hey I Are Baboon could you take it in to consideration to maybe sticky this thread because its great.

cheers
whoooaaa, this thread is nothing compared to the RESPECT thread. Which if any should be sticky it should be the RESPECT trhread.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
whoooaaa, this thread is nothing compared to the RESPECT thread. Which if any should be sticky it should be the RESPECT trhread.
Yeah, really! The RESPECT thread should have been stickified a long time ago!

Oh well, for the fun of it here is an animation I made a little while ago.

neilan11

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
not really making the suspention bigger is cool who gives a **** about swapingparts why would u wanna do thta im sure u could find a rela picture out ther ofa stinky with a dorado making the suspention bigger and the frams different is cool

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
as long as were on the topic of things made out of forks, heres one of my favorite contraptions :cool:

The Dorado Stool...........

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Man Tench....you had me laughing out loud on that last one:D :D

Dear Moderators: could we rename this thread "photochopped bikes" and sticky it?

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Originally posted by dwaugh
I made a thread a long time ago with alot of photoshopped bikes in it, I think we should just add those new ones to the old thread and sticky the old thread.
I just searched for a while and cant find the old thread anywhere.

Haha yep.....I tried to look for it too but I couldent find it. I actually made the DH recumbent cannondale and a couple others.....one was a cross bike with an 888 I believe.

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
how the hell do you make them look so real thats crazy like the road bike looks almost real and the bike above my post....well i just made one on paint and it looks ok
soon to be my bike:rolleyes: ya jk it won't ever be made:mad:
thats looks just like the norco torrent.