Quantcast

Sweet pics of Dh'ing at three eight in the PNW

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Russ boosting a log and hitting the tranny. That is definitely the fast but sketchy line that pays off if you have the balls to hit it.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
One more of me. Hope you guys like 'em. It was a fun day of riding. The thought of a camera always makes you push things a bit harder (probably the reason I blew a few corners and ate sh!t a few times;) ). It was a good time. Thanks again to Michael Cain for the amazing work. I was super impressed with the quality. Keep up the good work Mike!:thumb:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
sweet pics but that looks like an awesome place to ride. makes me wanna go dhing so bad but im finally goin to a race this weekend so hopefully itll be fun. never been there before so have no clue what the place is like.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
nice pics! hey man, if you talk to russ, or more like when you talk to him ask him if he's even planning on racing with us anymore:confused: i haven't heard from since the first beacon and even then I hardly got to talk to him. Emailed him several times with no response.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Pluto: As far as I know Russ is planning on racing for Western, but school and work are making it a bit tough to do a lot of the WIM stuff. I'll let him know you are trying to get a hold of him.

Captain Crunch: Hell yeah, it works great! Hot as hell, but its compfy and confidence-inspiring.

three eight is CRAZY. It is such a challenging place to ride. I always come away with something to work on or practice. If you can ride three eight clean, you can ride anything.