Quantcast

Synopsis - so what did you guys think?

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Micro-Sanjay said:
I've ridden with you, "special ED" would be better suited.
why cant we all just rejoice in my shred abilities. I kill the gnar special ed or not. When did we ride,at the bike binge or what?

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Acadian said:
ordered from where?
Someone had an unopened copy of Synopsis for sale in the Buy/Sell w/ a pic of his receipt. I used the url on the receipt to order. It was something like...wait, I'll go find it for you.

Edit: www.videoxsports.com
I ordered Synopsis, Earthed2 and a copy of that instructional vid which I was told was really entertaining too. Couldn't find Earthed on there tho.

Edit II: Hum, looks like I pre-ordered it. Funny, it said on my confirmation that it's coming...? Oh well, could have mis-read.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Bummer Earthed2 release date is Apr 1. I guess I did pre-order.
Fundamentals was the other vid, release date is Mar 15. So I guess I'm only getting Synopsis, on Mon or Tues :(

Edit: Their contact info is:

VideoXsports.com
75 Argonaut, Suite B
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I got my copy of Synopsis last firday, and WOW... that is a sweet vid.
I like the music, the videography, the interviews... everything.

The best since Transcontinental.

Race vids are so much better than Huck vids.
:thumb:

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Yeah I'm loving it, just got it.

Plus I'm in it sorta... haha I'm in the gate behind David K when he drops in during the US Open segment.

My friend Morgan got a legimate part in it, during Idaho he's drag racing to the right of Rennie.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
DHanamal said:
Yeah I'm loving it, just got it.

Plus I'm in it sorta... haha I'm in the gate behind David K when he drops in during the US Open segment.

My friend Morgan got a legimate part in it, during Idaho he's drag racing to the right of Rennie.
Morgan Ryan? That little bitch, I'll have to look for him next time.