Quantcast

T MOreland's TURNEr

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Moreland parts with Cove bikes.

courtesy of Declinemagazine.com:

We just received news that Tyler Morland has parted ways with Cove Bikes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - From Tyler Morland - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As of today – Friday May 2nd, 2008 – I will no longer be aboard Cove bikes as a sponsored athlete. Cove was not able to equip me with the tools I needed to do my job. I want to take this opportunity to thank them for the last three years.

This will effect my season very little and I am very able to complete all of my travel and filming expectations that I committed to my long term partners. Most of you know the situation I'm in and understand where I'm coming from. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

My current employers and sponsors are:
SRAM
RockShox
Avid
Truvativ
Zodiac Watches
Chromag
TroyLee Designs
NRG
Maxxis
Mavic
B-LABS
Oakley
E.13
VANS

- Tyler Morland

ianl90

Chimp
Nov 25, 2007
tyler sold the cove to another whistler local. it still says tyler morland on it too, but its not him.

hes riding a green turner dhr with black polka dots now.

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Tyler is still riding cove bikes, unless he has a new ride since yesterday evening.
i think he's riding two bikes.
when i was up whistler the other week he was riding it 2 days in a row. i stop and asked him how he like his new turner and he said it's great. also asked about the 35mm boxxer. his buddy who i have no idea who he was was riding a shocker with a proto RS air rear shock and the 35mm boxxer. interesting if RS produces and air rear.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
Its funny I saw this same thing when I was in Whistler at the end of July, one very distinct Tyler Moreland on one very distinct Turner DHR hanging from the back of the one and only matte black van tits out in Whistler. Sick bike, I was too shy to take any spy shots though as he always seemed to have his eagle vision pointed in my direction...:bonk:
I thought it was common knowledge that he quit Cove some months back, I was curious to see what he would show up on, probably one of the sweetest looking best performing DH bikes on the market, stoked.