Quantcast

T.T.C. D.H. race sat sept. 18th

RapidRob

Chimp
Aug 12, 2009
Bama
What is the schedule looking like for this race?
I may be mistaken, but i think Troy said beginner class would start at 12:00, followed by Intermediate & Pro. Registration & practice runs start at 8:00. Looks like the weather is going to be prime for the race & after party this time !!!!!!!!

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
looks like there is no cheap cabins at hales bar for sat. nite. only a few of the 99$ cabins that are suposed to be discounted for racers,, some kinda biker poker run is going on,, but the ttc still has cabins and camping is all around!,,, and no kite tube,,,damn thing was rotten,,ben out in the sun all summer,but i still got the air chair!

the whole ( prize pack ) hales bar was hook'n us up with, did not work out as well as i was planning, i did not end up with a cabin or boat for the ttc trail crew due to availability.

but still on the podium.... 3 bedroom, sleeps 10,cabin overlooking lake value--249.00. and,,,double decker poon boat---value 299.00,,,,,,,,,,, and other donated swag!

BrianHudson

Chimp
Sep 26, 2009
Mobile Alabama
How did the race go. Sorry I didn't make it. When is the next race are big ride at TTC. I just framed up to an M6 :weee:and I realy wont to ride
I will be at the windrock fall ride even if I have to kill somebody.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Race was great. So laid back and I really wish people would come to this venue. I think race times were 3:20 range and we were probably averaging 20+mph. The expert/elite/open category had the best prizes. We collectively won a pontoon rental and a floating double-wide. Thanks to Troy for getting the wakeboard boat and air chair. Absolutely the best post race fun I have ever had.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
No tape. I asked Troy what the expectation was there because there wasn't any tape. So I practiced it once and pulled out for the race. Didn't matter any how. I did however had a few in track obstacles to avoid during my run and a few people were a little unclear one whether to go on "1" or "go". I don't think anybody cared though. I didn't. We all shared the bounty. Still one of the best races I go to. I just dig the laid back attitude.

Check out the stump at my front tire. I saw that at the last moment and was real worried about clipping it with my pedal. But I just love the guy running out of the way.

I would love to see a small local's series. Like one weekend a month for couple months with no prizes until the series finals. Or something like that.

RapidRob

Chimp
Aug 12, 2009
Bama
Not only did i have a great time as well, but i learned what to do if i'm in prison and really need to find a vagina...thanks josh :banana:

BrianHudson

Chimp
Sep 26, 2009
Mobile Alabama
:think:Didn't you bitch about XC motorcycle racers cutting trail at the last TTC race. If you can't beat em join em right! Just F#%king with you:p. Sick line!!
Yours truly broke toe
No tape. I asked Troy what the expectation was there because there wasn't any tape. So I practiced it once and pulled out for the race. Didn't matter any how. I did however had a few in track obstacles to avoid during my run and a few people were a little unclear one whether to go on "1" or "go". I don't think anybody cared though. I didn't. We all shared the bounty. Still one of the best races I go to. I just dig the laid back attitude.

Check out the stump at my front tire. I saw that at the last moment and was real worried about clipping it with my pedal. But I just love the guy running out of the way.

I would love to see a small local's series. Like one weekend a month for couple months with no prizes until the series finals. Or something like that.

RapidRob

Chimp
Aug 12, 2009
Bama
I just want to thank Troy and his drivers/timers for putting on a really laid back and super fun event.
Yes yes....thanks Troy. And i think dougs idea of a locals race once a month for ****s and giggles is a great idea. I'll be there to time/film every one of them if they start happening, we could also do a semi laid back work day on the big side sometime soon