Quantcast

t.t.c. d.h. ride weekend

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
good downhill friday!... ride day good friday ,, and prolly on saturday,,, ill be on the dirtbike saturday. but im sure someone else will run the shuttles if anyone cant make it on friday and,wants to ride,,,

Last edited:

Caussiecan

Chimp
Mar 9, 2012
Over the hill.
Call out to anyone in the Greenville area that is planning to ride at TTC on Friday, I will be heading up early Friday morning if anyone wants to share a lift. (can take up to 3 riders)
Riding all day Friday and heading home Friday night. Am open to staying in the area and riding WR etc on Saturday
Craig (The Aussie)

Last edited:

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
haha, the aussie is what tipped it off. I will be at the rock saturday so just give me a yell if your coming thru.

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Me and Motobutane....so far...will be there Fri- Sat. Rocklobster, you should come on down for Friday. Waterdogs, you should bring your crew over too!

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Discussing it with the Mrs right now. Brook said he's in. We wouldnt be able to go until Sat morning and we'd prob spend Sunday at the Ocoee. I will let you know, thanks for thinking of us.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
:Alcoholic:I'm not drinking for.... at least a week after this weekend at TTC. I think I put more ounces down than footage ridden. Awesome little vacation. Between the pheasant, mule deer, peach cobbler, hanging with friends, karaoke ( you rule Karl ), and riding, I had a blast.
Love that place and trail 6 came out good fellas. 5 on the other hand is getting sketchy still like it but the pucker factor went up. The TTC boys kick ass for the work and hospitality they give there.:thumb:

Caussiecan

Chimp
Mar 9, 2012
Over the hill.
David, Troy and Profro
Thanks for an awesome day on Friday, i can see you've poured your heart and soul into that place it is a great venue and i hope you hold more weekends like this
We spent all day racing down 5 and 6. Next time I am out there i want to spend time on 1-4
Special thanks to Amber for driving the shuttle for us
Craig.

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
after watching that video,, i feel like i missed all the fun... i would have for sure stayed saturday nite if i knew that was gonna happen. :weee: go karl!

Apr 18, 2011
Crossville Tennessee
i REALLY wish i didnt have to work this weekend cause i really wanted to go. but on the upside. i have been able to put in more daylight hours in the past two days than i care to think about digging on ETSUs little dh coarse. its quickly becoming fast and flowy. iv added in 3 new jumps and a brand new rock garden already and fixed several sketchy places but the work is far from over. Everyone please show up to this event. even if your not gonna ride. (Josh) its gonna be wicked fun.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
i REALLY wish i didnt have to work this weekend cause i really wanted to go. but on the upside. i have been able to put in more daylight hours in the past two days than i care to think about digging on ETSUs little dh coarse. its quickly becoming fast and flowy. iv added in 3 new jumps and a brand new rock garden already and fixed several sketchy places but the work is far from over. Everyone please show up to this event. even if your not gonna ride. (Josh) its gonna be wicked fun.
I'll come, just not racing.